you remind me

warnings: nsfw, thigh riding, praise kink, fingering

You felt your knees go weak in response to Xandra's assurance, causing you to reach out for the edge of the pool to keep yourself upright under both women's gaze. You had fantasized about having both sets of hands on you, but the fact that it was actually going to occur sent your mind into overdrive. The moment Billie inched toward you, your brain all but short-circuited, leaving you running on instinct alone.

The medium gently eased you from the wall with her hands on your hips before slipping behind you and pulling you against her so your back was flush with her chest. A shudder rushed through your body at the contact; you were sure you felt Billie's nipples hardening against your skin. Just as you were growing accustomed to this new position, the medium's lips planted themselves on the base of your neck, drawing soft whimpers from your lips.

Xandra took this as her opportunity to join the two of you, drifting over until she was directly in front of you. Her eyes dropped to your exposed chest before meeting your gaze, silently asking permission to touch you once more. You nodded your head quickly, feeling your body aching for her hands to be on you. As Xandra closed the space between you, you felt her thigh brush against your center, though you weren't sure if it was accidental or on purpose.

"Please," you whispered, tilting your head back as Billie's lips continued their trail up your neck. You weren't sure exactly what you were asking for, but you wanted more. More contact, more pressure, more everything. You would take anything the women gave you and it seemed that they knew it too.

The water around you remained cool as your body temperature increased between the sun beating down on you and your current position sandwiched between the two women, providing a small reminder of where you were and what was occurring. Your mind had switched to autopilot minutes before, so the cool water was helpful in keeping you in the moment.

Both Xandra and Billie replied to your plea, the medium tightening her grip on your hips and gently biting down on your neck as the other woman applied more pressure to your center and took your breasts into her hands. Your nipples quickly hardened beneath her touch, always sensitive to the slightest contact. This seemed to please Xandra, if the grin that grew on her face was any indication.

Billie's mouth continued to explore your neck as she began to guide your hips to move against the thigh positioned between your legs. The implied dominance of the situation only increased the heat between your thighs, especially when added to the toying of your nipples Xandra was indulging herself in. A myriad of whimpers and whines fell from your lips as you allowed yourself to get lost in the pleasure of the moment. Never had you imagined yourself in this situation, but now that you were, you were going to let yourself enjoy every moment without a care of the consequences that could follow.

"That's it," Xandra cooed in your ear as she roughly pinched your nipples, relishing in the gasp you released in response. "Such a good girl for us."

Your voice barely came out above a whisper, "Thank you."

Billie pulled her attention away from your neck for a split second to comment on your response, "Such good manners too."

The praise from both women was enough to pull another whine from your lips as you tried to grind down harder against Xandra's leg, but Billie's grip prevented you from doing so. Xandra's eyes moved beyond your face to meet her girlfriend's before she leaned forward to capture her lips instead of letting them return to your flesh. Her grasp on your breasts tightened as she kissed Billie right beside your ear, forcing you to listen to their lips crashing together.

Your hands moved from their place free-floating in the water to Xandra's waist, craving more contact with her. Despite the thigh between your legs, you were feeling neglected in the moment. You knew it wasn't fair to feel so, but your desire took over your sense of logic. Hearing Billie and Xandra's pants and moans so close to your ear was driving you wild with need, which you were sure was Xandra's intention when she initiated the kiss.