billie
today is the due date for my album.

literally right before my birthday!

finneas and i have been working our ass off on this shit. we've recorded in his room, random hotel rooms, green rooms, my room, literally everywhere.

"what if they don't like it fin" i whined while hitting my face with his pillow. "fuck uh- i don't know if we should have done that shit to see through"

"what?" finneas made a face. "it's starts off high pitched and changes throughout the song, that's cool!"

"i don't know" i mumbled. "i'm scared"

"billie" fin looked at me seriously. "it's gonna be okay, i'm sure they're gonna love it"

"well i guess we should get going now" i shrugged while getting up.

-

"bad guy isn't gonna be a hit" some random guy that i haven't seen in my life ever said. "there are zero hits on this album"

"what?" i furrowed my brows and looked over at finneas. "bad guy fucking smacks! tell me you don't wanna get up and start jumping when you first hear it??? tell me!"

"i honestly thought it was catchy" laura spoke up which caused justin and my other managers to agree with her.

after a few hours of talking about every song and why finneas and i wrote it, they actually liked it.

besides from that one guy.

he can go fuck himself.

during this meeting, they also told me that i have a shoot to do and they don't really know how long it's gonna take.

laura estimated that it might take eleven hours or so... i'm not ready for that.

plus it's my birthday!

i'm gonna be at the damn studio taking pictures for my cover instead of celebrating it.

ugh

i went to my apartment after the meeting. jaydens at work right now, so i'll be alone for a few hours. she doesn't get out until seven today.

it's about four right now and i got a few hours to spare.

since i'm done with the album and already know what do for the shoot and how i want everything, i'll probably just work on visuals and send them to laura.

that took about two hours because i had to describe everything to her precisely and exactly how i wanted it.

i then took a nap because why not.

jays not here and i'm bored.

"billie" i heard someone whisper. "wake up baby"

i fluttered my eyes open and saw jay hovering over me. i smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"hi" i yawned while pulling her down onto the bed with me. "i missed you today"

"i missed you too" jayden chuckled. "im gonna take a shower alright?"

i nodded my head and closed my eyes again.

jayden woke me up again after she had finished showering and changing. "you're extra tired today huh?" she giggled while getting in bed with me.

"mhm" i nodded while rolling over so my head was resting on her chest.

"how was your meeting?" she asked me. "did it go okay? did they like the finished product?"