63

jayden
"baby, we're literally in brazil" billie sent me a look. "let's go out and explore!"

"i don't feel good" i groaned while burying my face deeper into my pillow.

"we were in mexico like two days ago and you were happy as fuck about it" she shook her head. "this is my last show in brazil"

"just go without me" i rolled on my back and looked at her. "i don't care"

"i'm not going anywhere without you" billie sucked her teeth and crossed her arms. "come on jay"

i just whined while groaning into my pillow.

"my mom said we'll be leaving to the venue in an hour and a half" she told me while sitting next to me on the bed. "come on baby"

"please just let me sleep" i whined while resting my head on her lap.

"you're such a baby" she chuckled while brushing my hair back. "do you seriously not feel good though?"

"no" i mumbled. "i lied, i just wanna sleep"

"i'll wake you up in an hour" she told me softly. "and then you can have a couple minutes to get ready, okay?"

i nodded and adjusted my head on her lap.

billie stuck to her word and woke me up an hour later. now i'm just getting ready so we can leave for her press and a few other things.

we got the the studio that billie had to be at for her interview.

i was sitting off set while watching her speak to the person talking to her.

billie would make funny face at me at random times and i'll do the same back.

"so i've heard that you and your girlfriend jayden have been together for two years, right?" the interviewer asked billie.

"yup" billie nodded and took a quick glance at me.

"how has that been?"

"fucking amazing" she smirked. "like you don't even know, she's my best friend, my soulmate, my woman, she's the love of my life dude"

i pouted as she spoke about me.

the interviewer then proceeded to ask her about the grammys and about new music or possibly a new album.

billie said the same thing she always does.

that's something that i don't like about interviews.

they always ask the same damn questions, and i'm pretty sure she's tired of saying the same thing.

billie finished her interview a couple minutes later, we're now in the car driving to who knows where.

"i'm honestly gonna marry you and let everybody know so that i can have different shit to talk about during my interviews" billie said while she grabbed my hand and played with the rings on my ring finger.

"you sure about that?" i giggled while looking at her.

"yeah, plus we've been together for two years" she shrugged and smirked. "we're definitely getting married"

"when are you gonna pop the question?" i asked while tilting my head.

"uh- at a time and day" she nodded while her cheeks turned red and looked away from me. "sometime and day... yeah"

"okay" i giggled. "why are you all flustered now, hmm?"

"because" she mumbled.

"you're acting like you already have a ring" i chuckled and looked at her with my eyebrows raised up.