15

Syd's POV

My head is pounding. I wake up on the cold floor with chains around my wrists attached to the wall. I feel like an animal. My heart picks up as I hear his heavy foot steps come towards me. There's walls surrounding me and a door with a tiny barred window. The door jolts open and it's him. Klaus's father.

"You look...-", he starts.

"Tired, hungry, cold, and in pain? Yeah, I mean I'm chained to the wall like an animal so... you tell me. What do I look like?", I spat. He chuckled amused.

"I was going to say ugly", he teased. I scoffed. What an asshole, "And yes, it may be a bit much"

"You think?"

"But necessary"

"Is it? Really? I'm a human chained like a viscous animal"

"I know you are no threat to me, obviously. But your important to someone and it's necessary regarding that someone"

I'm sure he's talking about Klaus. But why would he think that I'm important to him. I mean, yes he saved me that night at the bar but wouldn't he to anyone? Like I was a girl in a bar almost getting shot by wooden bullets. Wouldn't he save that person regardless of it being me?

"Klaus. I'm not important to him. You'll be disappointed when he doesn't care", I continued

"Your very wrong. He doesn't save or do good things for people he doesn't care about it"

Hm. I never thought about that. But I'm sick of this bullshit.

"Ok, let's cut the crap. Why am I here and what are u gonna do with me?", I growled. He bit his lip and started pacing around me.

"I'm going to real him in. Niklaus. Using you"

"And then what?", I said slowly getting more nervous. I'm scared for Klaus. I don't want this thing hurting him.

"And then I'm gonna kill him, darling", he responded smirking. He could tell I was angry by the expression on my face.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you trying to kill him? What did he do to you?", his father tensed when I asked him this.

"He is an abomination! He must die", he yelled. I was pressing his buttons. Perfect.

"That's not what I asked. I asked what he did to you?"

"He is not my son. He is a mistake. He is the result of the affair he MUST DIE."

Affair? Oh. His wife must of cheated on him and had Klaus.

"The result of the affair must die? He didn't have choice being the 'result'. Why should he die?"

"Well... um it's not just that! All he does is kill and all he does is manipulate. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and does whatever he needs to get what he wants. No matter who he kills. He is weak"

"Last time I checked hes the strongest person in the world. And don't you think that he probably acts like this because his 'father' treated him like he was a mistake and an abomination? You didn't show him love or that it's okay to love and show your emotions. Your weak."