imagine

The ability to form a coherent sentence after what she said is out of the question. I stare at her with wide eyes.

   "follow me" she grabs my wrist pulling me down the hallway. I can't help but watch her hips sway as she guides me to her bedroom. I start to make my way to the bed as her hands grip my hips spinning me around. I study her and it is clear she is having trouble articulating whatever it is she's trying to say.

I raise my hand to her face and softly brush her hair behind her ear, "Em, what is it?"

She lets out a deep sigh, "We need to be on the same page. Because I am in charge in the bedroom" she pauses as I await her next sentence, "I like it rough and I need to know if that is something you can handle or not?"

I shyly whisper back, "I can handle it...in fact i prefer it that way"

   "you'll need a safe word incase it ever gets to be too much" she says as her confidence starts to grow again.

A million words race through my mind until l settle on "willow"

   "willow it is....now are you ready?" she says just a second away from my lips. I close the distance and moan, "ruin me Emily Prentiss"

Like gasoline on a fire, that sentence gave Emily the confirmation she needed. Pushing me back on the bed she hovers over me, as if she's admiring a famous piece of art work.

   "Don't you dare move." Disappearing into her closet I can hear her moving about. I notice I am absolutely soaked. I take a deep breath trying to obey what she said. But what fun would that be? I slowly move my hand down past my stomach, lifting my dress up a bit, grazing over my covered clit. I moan hoping that would catch her attention. And just like clock work,

    "what the fuck are you doing?" she pops her head out of the closet. "fucking brat" I hear her mumble to herself as she walks over to me and takes a pair of handcuffs out of the side table.

   "I should've known you would be a challenge... you don't listen well at work, why would you now" I hear the cuffs click. Leaving me lying on the bed she goes back to the closet and returns with a host of different toys. I see a pair of scissors,

   "how much do you like this dress?" she asks

   "um a lot" growing concerned that she's going to cut this dress off of me.

   "it's me or the dress baby"

   "what" I look at her confused.

   "me or the dress. what do you want more"

I roll my eyes, "get this fucking dress off"

She smiles as she starts at the bottom cutting up. I can feel her hand near my inner thigh causing me to shiver. I can feel the cold blade on my stomach as she continues cutting the rest of the dress off. Though I did like it, this was a lot hotter than that dress. Finally she discards the fabric and placed the scissors in the drawer of the bed side table. She straddles my waist and our eyes meet. There's a gentleness I've never really seen as she looks at me.
   "You are beautiful Y/n" she smiles before her lips crash into mine with an aggressive softness. When she pulls away she begins kissing my neck.
   "Em" I breathe out as she climbs off of me.
   Grinning she says "Be a good girl for me baby"
She brings over a hot pink dildo and vibrator. I start breathing erratically as my anticipation grows. Kissing down my stomach, I feel the vibrator against my clit.
   "Fuck" I arch my back and raise my hips. She quickly pushes me back down on to the bed. She brings her tongue down and inserts it inside of me.

   "Oh my god..." I pause before I moan "yes daddy...fuck"

I hear her mumble something but I can't quite hear.

   "Wh-what?" I ask squeezing my eyes shut. She halts her motions and sits up .

   "I said say it louder for me" she returns to what she was doing. Licking me in all the right places  I moan for her again.

   "Ugh daddy! you feel so good" I can tell she likes it when I call her that because she starts to speed up her motions. Right as I'm about to cum she stops.

   "I need to be inside you" she huffs as she starts putting the strap on. I start whimper for her.

   "fuck me" I repeat over and over at a barely audible decibel as she climbs on top of me.

   "what does it look like I'm trying to do" she leans down to whisper as she eases into me, stretching me out.

   "you fill me up so well daddy" I scream. She lets out a low moan once she's fully inside. Then she starts pounding into me.

   "hang on baby" she says as the headboard starts to shake. Each thrust feels better than the one before and I can feel the knot in my stomach tighten.

   "I can't...Im gonna-" I start but her lips interrupt me. "I'm almost there, be a good girl and wait for me" she says. Tears start to form as holding off becomes more and more difficult. She gives me one more thrust and as she does she whispers, "cum for me.. let everyone know who gets to fuck this beautiful pussy"

   "EMILY" I scream as I clench around her. My legs spasm and my eyes roll into the back of my head. We both cum at  the same time, crying out for each other. As we both start coming down from our state of euphoria she pulls out of me and takes the strap off. She gets up and goes into the bathroom. I start to look for my clothes when I realize she cut my dress. I start to get anxious as she approaches the bed again.

   "I-I'm sorry but I need some clothes" I stammer. She sits by me on the bed and places her hand on my thigh,
"Don't be sorry weirdo" she smiles "I have clothes, but first how about we get cleaned up"
I stare at her trying to decipher if she's actually being serious.
"really?" She grabs my hand and guides me into the bathroom, helping me in the shower. She comes in behind me and we face each other as the water pours over us. She takes a wash cloth and cleans my entire body. Once we dry off she hands me a pair of shorts and t shirt.
   "I, um, I should probably go" I say gently.
    "Or you could stay for a bit... I mean I did say we would have dinner so how about we order some food and watch a movie?"
I have to admit I'm slightly surprised at her response, but I am happy she offered.
   "That would be great" I smile.
The rest of the evening is spent watching one of her favorite crime dramas and eating chinese food. Eventually her hand is around me and I'm laying on her shoulder. I feel content, but I can't read her. Is she ok with this? Or does she want me to leave? Whatever she's thinking I guess I'll never know, unless she tells me...