Family?

At Quantico after investigation:

   "Agent Jareau has been assigned to counter terrorism. After speaking with your team it has been made clear that you both provide necessary assets to the team." Strauss said.

   "Thank you ma'am" Emily said appreciatively as we walked out.

"I'm so happy that's behind us" I sighed.

"Me too love" she softly smiled.

"So what did you two do on your little sabbatical?" Morgan asked.

"We kept busy" I replied as I sat at my desk.

"We sure did" Emily muttered as walked away.

Morgan, Rossi, and Blake all started cooing like they were in middle school.

"So we haven't really had a chance to talk much about married life" Rossi smirked.

I let out a giggle,

"With her, it's wonderful. Anything that involves her is wonderful" I smiled down at my wedding ring.

"We'll that right there is more than I can say for any of my marriages" he sighed and returned to his office after giving me a congratulating pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you guys for having our back through all this" I smiled sincerely. "It means a lot to both of us."

"Of course" Blake said as if there was no other way they could've gone about it.

"You guys are family"

Morgan looked at me and chuckled,

"Speaking of family..."

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What? I want another niece or nephew I can spoil"

"We just got married Derek!" I laughed.

"So?"

"So, we're gonna enjoy that"

"Alright, alright, but I call dibs on being the first on the team to know"

"Well technically you'd be the third person on the team to know because Y/n and Emily would know and they are in fact on the team" Reid chimed.

Alex and I laughed while Morgan gave Reid the 'are you kidding me' look.

"Does this kid have an off button?" Morgan tried to stifle a chuckle.

"Mmm afraid not. That was part of the deal when the aliens gave him to us, he would forever be spewing facts and technicalities" I teased and Reid laughed. "I love that about you Spencer, remember that"

"Guys, we've got a case" Emily called to us.

"Already?" I griped.

"Ain't no rest for the wicked" Rossi groaned as he followed Emily to the round table.

"Alright, let's get to work...."

Emily and Y/n have been married for eight months (bc this would seem a bit cray if they had only been married a couple weeks)

   "Morning" my hand wrapped around Emilys chest as she sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee.

   "Hey honey"

She sounded distant, like her mind was elsewhere.

   "Everything ok?"

I poured myself a cup of coffee and pulled out a chair.