Chapter 2

The same day

(Tine's Pov)

I swear it's the worst day of my life. I mean I lost my last chance for the internship at Bumrungrad International Hospital (I just searched for the best hospitals in Thailand :p).

People desperately wait for their interview and here I literally left the interview to save someone from few assholes. It was my DREAM INTERNSHIPPP AGHHHHH!!!!

I mean why can't people just live their lives peacefully and let others live it too. And not only that I literally carried him all over to the clinic which was 15 minutes from where we were. I even got my forearm fractured.

The guy was so heavy to carry as if he worked out regularly. I could feel his abs and muscles when I carried him and not to deny he was kind of hot. TINEEEE YOU DESPOOOO

But still it can't change the fact that I lost my internship and now I would have to work harder to find another one or my brother will not spare me.

Honestly I would not like to see that guy's face again as he would always remind me of my internship and I pray to god that I don't cross paths with him in future.

(Sarawat's Pov)
It had been 3 days since that incident happened and I still didn't get the chance to apologise to Tine.

Hell I couldn't even thank him for saving me, if it wasn't for him I would have not recovered so quickly. It is not like I didn't try finding him. Whatever free time I got in between my classes I used to go around the medical building hoping to find him.

I also visited the clinic 2-3 times but I think my timing was wrong because whenever I asked someone about him the only response I would get "he was here a while ago"

In fact I tried finding him on social media , I just wanted to talk to him somehow. Not only because he was my crush(of course I fell for him) but more importantly the step he took for me.

So it was another day of me looking for tine. Today was a bit chill day for me. I had only two classes in the morning so I decided to have lunch at a nearby restaurant rather than at the canteen.

Being an introvert is not that easy but I didn't mind that as I was like this since childhood. It's not like I didn't have friends. Man and Boss- my only friends. We knew each other since school but we got admitted in different colleges. But this doesn't mean that we meet each other and speaking of that I decided to call them to invite them over lunch.

I went inside the restaurant and the waitress led me to the table. While I was waiting I decided to order something for myself as my stomach was growling. As I was about to call the waitress I heard someone yelling, I looked towards the direction where the noise was coming from and the sight simply left me astonished. It was Tine and supposedly some girl was shouting at him. I went towards them to understand what exactly happened. I made my way towards them and felt a pang of anger in my chest as the girl just pushed Tine. She was about to slap him when I rushed over there and held her hand. She gave me a disgusted look and I glared at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" the girl yelped
"My problem? What the hell is your problem? Can't you see this is a public place and you are creating nuisance here" Sarawat shouted

(Tine's pov)

Noooo not this guy again. How could I forget him, he was the same guy because of whom I lost my internship and the guy who got my forearm fractured, aghhh not now my day is already bad and his presence here made it worse. I really didn't wanna see his face again ever.

(No one's pov)
"He started it, he dropped his drink on my clothes" the girl roared

Goddd I told you right that I tripped and accidentally it fell on you, I already apologised to you twice , please stop it now." Tine said in a calm tone