Chapter 7

As days passed, Tine and Sarswat got closer. Tine started liking Sarswat too. They used to meet during their lunch time and whenever they didn't classes.

Sarawat was also on cloud nine now because his crush was spending so much time with him and he was sure now that Tine definitely likes him back that's why he was soon planning to propose him.

One day as usual Tine was going towards Sarawat's wing since they had classes in different wings. He was waiting outside his classes but since there was still time for the classes to get over he decided to use the washroom and as soon as he was about to enter the washroom, what he saw hurt him too much. He saw Sarawat hugging a boy shorter than him and consoling him. This sight made Tine really furious.

At the same time, as if Sarawat could guess Time's presence, he looked towards the washroom door and saw a tear eyed Tine standing there.

Tine couldn't bear that sight anymore and he rushed from there. Sarawat was running behind him and calling him constantly. On the way, Tine bumped into someone and was  about to fall when that guy caught Tine. Tine looked up and saw a boy who looked quite similar to Sarawat holding his waist. He was beyond shocked. The guy while staring at Tine whispered "Beautiful". Tine felt weird and pushed that guy away.

He saw that Tine was almost on the verge of crying so he was about to touch him again when Sarawat yelled "DAY".

Sarawat came running and stood in front of Tine. Tine was super confused about the entire situation. He never knew that Sarawat had a brother and this made him wonder that there are so many things he still doesn't know about Sarawat when he has shared about himself everything.

"What the fuck are you doing here??" Sarawat asked

"If I may remind you my dear brother that I too go to this college and now...., Day looked over Sarawat's shoulder towards Tine

I have another "beautiful" reason to come here everyday now."
This made Sarawat super furious. He went near Day and said "look I really don't care what you are upto nowadays that you finally showed up to college but don't you dare come near Tine. Take this as my first and last warning."

Sarawat held Tine's hand and took him away from there. Meanwhile Day looked at Tine again and smiled. He said to himself "Tine! pretty name just like him".

Tine was trying to remove Sarawat's hand but his grip was too strong. Tine was constantly saying "Leave me Wat, I want to go back to my class." As if Sarawat was deliberately ignoring Tine, he said again "Wat, are you listening to me, I said leave me, I don't want to go-
"YOU THINK I AM GONNA LEAVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU SAW AND WHAT HAPPENED?" Sarawat said in a bit loud voice.

Tine could see how disturbed Sarawat was after meeting that boy. So he didn't say anything and both sat down at the backside of the college which had become their usual spot. Sarawat didn't leave Tine's hand even when they sat.

Sarawat calmed himself down and started "Tine, listen to me now. Whatever you saw, let me tell you it was nothing. The boy I was hugging, he is like my little brother, his name is First. He just joined college and today was his first day and apparently some guys bullied him so that's why-

"Wat! Calm down please. You don't owe me all this justification Wat. In fact I am sorry for reacting that way."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are we Wat? We are not in a relationship or something that you have to explain to me what you were doing with someone. I mean it's your choice whoever you hug and do whatever."

Sarawat was silent and did not know what to say because he couldn't believe that Tine wasn't able to see what he feels for him

"Are you this dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tine! Are you even listening to yourself?? You think we have nothing going on ?? That I spend so much time with you just like that?? FUCKKKK. This is making me go crazyyy now."
Sarawat got up and started stressing out
"Wat just calm down and sit, we can talk"

Sarawat was really annoyed by all this and he himself does not know where he got all that courgae that he got down and kissed Tine on his lips. He did not care if Tine would hate him, stop talking to him or even kill him for that matter. He just wanted to cherish the moment and tell Tine how much he loved him.

Shocked would be a less intense word for what Tine was feeling as Tine literally froze at that moment. He could not believe that Wat, his Wat was finally kissing him. He had made peace with the fact that Sarawat would never like someone like him but here he was kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Tine simply closed his eyes and kissed Sarawat back.

After what ages, they finally stopped with their foreheads touching and them giggling.

"Tine, is that enough for you to know how much I love you or I need to show you again"

Very cutely Tine asked because he just heard Sarawat telling him that he loves him "You love me?"

"OH GOD NOT AGAIN, I guess I need to show you again" and Sarawat was about to kiss Tine again when Tine interrupted him "I got it! I love you too."

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!" Sarawat started shouting and he couldn't control his happiness

"I LOVE YOU TINE SO MUCH" Sarawat was telling like a madman and Tine stood up and kept his hand on his mouth. "Are you mad, someone will catch us!"

"I don't care anymore, I want to tell the entire world now". Sarawat hugged Tine so tight and Tine hugged him back as if his life depended on it.

They both couldn't wait to start their lives together but would life give them what they want?