Prolouge

Drew's life has never been "normal." She's never had a childhood like most kids.

Her mom was a Black Widow in the Red Room, and her dad worked for Hydra. Her parents were given a mission; to have a child who would become the next Black Widow if it was a girl or the next Winter Soldier if it was a boy. Both the Red Room and Hydra seemed content with this arrangement. When Drew was born a girl, the Red Room was happy to have their Black Widow. Hydra, however, was not. They weren't getting their Winter Soldier. After many discussions, the deal was altered. Now the deal was that the child would be the property of Hydra until she turned three. Then the Red Room gets to train her to be the next Black Widow.

Just months after she was born, her parents die on a mission, and as planned, she became the property of Hydra. Hydra experimented on her and treated her brutally. The years fly by for Hydra but not for poor Drew. When Drew turned three, she was brought to the Red Room to begin the next chapter of her life and become the next Black Widow.

She was sedated and brought to a dark room with many other girls ranging from 3-8. The doors of that room open, and all of the girls scream at the sight of the scary-looking guards. As the guards make the girls leave the room, Dreykov, the head of the Red Room, selects who he wants in what division. As per the deal and the reason she was born, Drew was automatically in the Black Widow program. Two guards take her by her arms as she thrashed about, trying to break free. They put her in a truck with other girls who will be in the Black Widow program.

The first thing Drew learned in the Red Room was "never show weakness." By the time Drew turned 5, two years later, she was almost unrecognizable. Of course, Drew had gotten taller, but also, she became much more agile and flexible. She gained so much more tolerance and became a great Ballerina. She became marble like the Red Room trained her to be, but above all, she became traumatized. Drew had to kill so many girls younger and even a little older than her to make it to the final Black Widow team. She has gone on so many missions that she's lost track. Drew also learned all about the Red Room's most prized Black Widow. Natalia Alinovna Romanov, now known as Natasha Romanoff. Not only is Natasha the best Black Widow the Red Room has ever made but, she's the only one to escape. After Natasha escaped, she became an Avenger.