CHAPTER 5 - Stuttering

Aditya still couldn't believe his eyes. He thought aarohi was just a fragment of his imagination. But No she was really standing there . He was about to hug her but then he saw vikram coming back.

"I'm so sorry it was a urgent call." said vikram

Everyone was quite.

"Why everyone is so quite ?" Asked vikram suspiciously and while glaring at aarohi.

"No it's nothing we were just waiting for you." Manish said who was quite all this time.

"Oh ok "said vikram.

Aarohi and aditya quickly wiped there tears.

"Uh vikram this is my son aditya. And Aditya this is vikram. "Manish introduced them.

"Oh aditya heard a lot about you from your father. Nice to meet you."
Said vikram

He extended his hand for shake hand.

Nice to meet you too. Said aditya.
And they shook their hands .

"And yes aditya this is my fiance aarohi. "
Vikram said.

He puts his hand around aarohi's shoulder. Aditya noticed aarohi suddenly got tensed. She really looked afraid.

"Aarohi say Hi . She is really shy . "Said vikram.

"H--H--iii --Hi" stuttered aarohi.

Aditya was shocked to see aarohi stuttering. Aarohi only stuttered when she was afraid of something or someone. Thought aditya. He could feel something was off.

"Hi" said aditya.

"Let's go inside now." Said manish.

They all went inside. Aditya's house was huge. The house was beautifully decorated.

"Nice house. What do you think aarohi ?" said vikram

"Y--e--s yes" aarohi stuttered again.

"I'm sorry aarohi has a problem of stuttering. She stutters all the time."
Said vikram while glaring at aarohi.

Aarohi only looked down.
Aditya was really pissed at vikram the way he was talking about her like it was embarrassing. And he didn't know aarohi at all she only stutters when she is afraid of something or someone. Not all the time. Thought aditya.

"Aarohi!! "

Someone called out aarohi's name. Aarohi looked up to see neha and nishant approaching them.

Neha quickly hugged aarohi.

"Aarohi I missed you yaar ! I am seeing you after such a long time." Said neha

Aarohi too felt really happy to see her best friend again. She hugged her back.
They broke the hug.

"You still look hot aarohi ! You haven't changed at all." Said neha

"I should be the one saying this." Said aarohi.

Aarohi spoke clearly without stuttering.
Aditya looked at vikram who looked back at him and just smile Aditya gave him a fake smile.

"Aarohi" said nishant

He was about to hug her but she extended her hand Nishant felt weird but he shook her hand
Aarohi did this because of vikram she could feel him glaring at nishant and her. She can't risk anything.

Vikram took aarohi with him to talk to other guest. Aarohi looked at aditya.
He too looked at her he knew something was not right with aarohi.

-----------------------------

Note - English is not my native language. So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Seriously vikram aarohi has this problem because of you! And you had to interrupt their moment!

I hope you liked this chapter guys and thank you so much for reading this chapter and do comment I love your comments guys ! So without any hesitation comment! And please vote!