CHAPTER 27 - punished

Kirti k :-" I would like to call miss nisha joshi in the witness dock."

Judge :- "permission granted."

Aman helped nisha walk up to the dock. She stood behind the dock.
She took her oath.

Kirti k :- "So miss nisha mr vikram started living with you and and your family. So how was his behavior?"

Nisha :- "He seemed like a good guy. I never thought that this guy will ruin my life. "

Kirti k : - "I'm sorry miss nisha that you had to go through so much. But can you please tell me what exactly happened ?"

Nisha :- "My alliance was fixed with karan. Everything was going well but then karan's family cancelled the wedding. I was upset. But then vikram came up to me and confessed his love for me. He asked me to marry him. I said no because I only loved karan.but then he told me what he did to karan and that he will hurt everyone who came between us. So I couldn't let that happen. I made my decision and wrote down a note that vikram is the reason why I'm doing this and I jumped off the terrace. "

Kirti k :-" Your honour here is the letter. "

Kirti k presented the letter to the judge.

Kirti k :-" it is mentioned in the letter and miss nisha told us herself that mr vikram is the reason why she decided to jump off a terrace."

Judge wrote down the points.

Kirti k :- "Thank you so much miss nisha. My questions are over."

The judge again asked Vikram's lawyer that if he wanted to ask any questions but he refused.

Kirti k asked the permission to call karan. She asked him some questions and it was again proved that vikram indeed tried to hurt karan. Then she asked the permission to call tarun. She asked him some questions and she proved that vikram was the man who hurt tarun. All this while Vikram's lawyer refused to ask any questions.

Kiti k :-" Now I would like to call miss aarohi singhania."

Judge :-" permission granted."

Aarohi stood behind the dock and took her oath. She looked at aditya. He gave her a reassuring smile. This time vikram looked up. He looked at aarohi. This time her eyes didn't had fear in them .but had confidence and braveness in them. Her fierce look made vikram scared.

Kirti k :- "Miss Aarohi you were mr vikram's fiance so how he treated you."

Aarohi :- "He never even treated me like a human. I was so scared of him. I had to behave according to him. And if anything had gone wrong he used to hit me."

Kirti k :-" He used to hit you ?"

Aarohi :- "Yes. He used slap me and sometimes he even hit me with a stick."

Aditya clenched his fist. He was trying control his anger.

Aman :- "Chhote Control we are in court. I know you are angry but we can't do anything here okay vikram will be punished. "

Aditya tried to calm down. He looked at aarohi. She was already looking at him. Her one look calmed him down.

Kirti k :- "Why you didn't complain against him ?"

Aarohi :-" I couldn't He threatened to hurt everyone who came in between."

Kirti k : -" Okay thank you so much miss aarohi."

Aarohi went to her seat beside aditya and sat down. She held aditya's hand.

Aarohi :- "Adi it's okay."

Aditya :-" No it's not aaru. He hit you. How dare he ! And I wasn't even there to help you. I didn't had any idea."

Aarohi :-" Adi Vikram is going to get punished. It's okay."

Aarohi smiled at aditya. He smiled back.

Vikram looked at them now he knew that aditya was the guy whom aarohi loved. He looked down.

Kirti k Presented all the evidence which clearly confirmed that vikram indeed did drug trafficking and drug dealing. He had other illegal bussiness too.

Kirti k :- "Your honour All the evidence all the testimony proves that mr vikram is indeed guilty. guilty of hurting other people ruining there life's. He was the reason miss nisha jumped off the terrace. Also He is a abusive person. He indeed did illegal bussiness. All the accusations on him are proved."

Judge :- "Do you want to say anything mr vikram in your defence?"

Vikram :- "I accept all my crimes. I know I did bad things and I enjoyed them. I enjoyed hurting karan I enjoyed hurting tarun I enjoyed hurting every other person from my past. Because I wanted to make them feel pain. I enjoyed there pain. I wanted nisha all to myself but karan was the obstacle and I destroyed it. Aman did everything for me but I thought he was doing this for his own good. I wanted aarohi to myself but when she told me she loved someone else I couldn't handle the rejection. So I destroyed the obstacle. I thought I was winning. No one had the guts to face me . But aditya proved me wrong."

Vikram chuckled.

Vikram :-" He didn't give up . The way he outsmarted me is mind blowing. All the people gave up in front of me but he didn't ! He fought for his love. He fought for his aarohi. Aarohi suffered every torcher of mine for him ! to keep him safe. She fought for her love aditya. Aditya and aarohi fought for each other. Their love made me lose. Their love made me realise how much of a devil I am . And I am responsible for this. I am guilty your honour."

Aarohi and aditya looked at each other Lovingly. They held each other's hands.

The judge sentenced vikram for life in prison. Aman handcuffed vikram. And took him to the jail. Finally everything was over.

Aarohi hugged aditya. He hugged her back tightly.

Aarohi :- "We won adi !"

Aditya :- "Yes we won."

He spun her around. He broke the hug. And kissed her forehead.

Aditya :- "I love you aaru!"

Aarohi :- "I love you more adi !"

--------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

So finally vikram accepted his crimes and finally he got punished thank God! And guys Stay tuned guys because Picture abhi baki hai mere dost ! And the gif above I just loved the gif so that's why I added it! I really loved their song kareeb what about you guys? And please tell me did you guys like this chapter ? And thank you so much for reading this chapter I hope I didn't screw up in the court scene and do vote and comment because I really appreciate it!