Hook up 1 night stand

Keep a reminder that if the people added in the story aren't comfortable w it I'll take it down straight away as that's the last thing i want! Also this story contains some cuss words and alcohol so if any of those trigger you please don't not read this, Enjoy!
(People included in this story are sapnap, dream,George, Tommy, quackity, Karl, punz, y/n!)

Karl: hey i heard a party's on! Wanna come? Don't forget to bring Y/n tho!"
Sapnap: Yep we'll be there soon! Bye Karl! Guys!!!!! Who wants to come to a party tonight? Y/n you don't have a choice you gotta come "Karl is going then I'm guessing bc he loves y/n haha" Tommy says whilst giggling "shut up Tommy! We're dating of course he loves me otherwise I'd have second thoughts about this whole relationship haha" you say whilst laughing at Tommy's contagious laugh and smile "can i come?" Tommy wonders then sapnap replies "well i don't know if there's going to be alcohol or not but you know what? Sure!"
They all head over to the party

"Woah Karl you so... handsome" "haha beautiful I'd say the same about you but you look STUNNING!" Karl shouts loud enough so everyone can hear including y/ns best friend
(Hour later quackity and sapnap are drunk and sober)
"Hi quackity you should come to bed with me that'd make me soooooooo happy" sappy nappy whispers "okay let's hit it then" quackity replies they start hooking up then fucking for long and hardly then sapnap does it to dream, punz and George.
(They all leave)
So this is a cliff hanger story but part two will be out as soon as i can get it out! I'm pretty busy as of right now but I'll try to get it out today/ tomorrow!