Chapter 33

After the three confession Weibos were sent out, as expected by the directors group, they instantly exploded.

# 纪 临 周 司 雨 #

# 温 远 周 司 雨 #

# 周 司 雨 表白 #

In a short period of time, Si Yu 's name was once again top-searched for involuntarily, but this time she was linked, and she was still popular with Ji Lin and Wen Yuan. The hot search tied together by the superstars caused a sensation among fans as much as a magnitude 10 earthquake.

When the fans saw it, they were in love, and their idols actually posted on Weibo to confess to others? Lying down, the male **** next door confessed the same person at the same time? Which woman is so bold, dare to grab people under their eyelids!

Because of the official announcement of the official blog of "Pour the Country", Ji Lin's fans were a little familiar with Si Yu, but the fans from Wen Yuan knew nothing about her and immediately rolled up his sleeves to Si Yu The old man turned to the bottom, and then everyone found out that the male god's confession was not the most pleasurable. The most ridiculous thing was that the confession didn't respond at all, but instead took care of himself.

As a result, the topic of # 再 gor 五 百年 的 锦鲤 情敌 # has jumped to the top of the list, even surpassing the popularity of Ji Lin and Wen Yuan, and has won everyone's attention.

@ 红 豆饼: I, I originally wanted to inspect the hostility for the Lord of the Movies, but this Koi's "Fashion Guide" was so special. I finished it before I knew it, and it has become a Koi brain powder.

@ 猫咪 团子: Upstairs 1! I do n't know why I finished it, who I am, where I am, what I want to do here ...

@ 不 言 木木 木: This comic is poisonous! I suddenly understood why Zhou Siyu had to confess to this koi, because I also have an impulse now ... Koi greatly loves you! When do you need to update, do you need an intimate cotton pad with tea and water? Going to college!

@ 最 欧 小 仙女: I thought this was a world-famous four-cornered love, and the pheasant who didn't bother to think where it came from dared to rob a woman with our brother Ji and Yingdi, but after finishing all the comics of Koi, I announced that I had Koi is greatly married, thank you everyone for your blessings!

The trend of the confession event was suddenly distorted, and everyone's attention was shifted to the koi. At first, some sunspots wanted to take the opportunity to stir the muddy water, giving Si Yu a bad reputation similar to water-based poplar, but the focus of netizens was partial. Qun Shuijun's wishful thinking was immediately lost, and he could only watch the name "Zhou Siyu" become more and more popular.

"Can't be black? You tell me that you can't be black at such a good opportunity?" Xu Qingwan gritted her teeth and was so angry that she just wanted to drop her mobile phone. She angrily pinched her skirt corner and yelled, "She's talking with two male stars now On the relationship, I care whether it is a show or a show. As long as you just make up a scandal, those fans will be enough for her! "

I don't know what the person at the end of the conversation said, Xu Qingwan's face became increasingly ugly: "What are you talking about? Lu family ... Lu family is looking at the last black post? Why would they care about these?"

Xu Qingwan was shocked and scared. She never dare to offend Lu's family, but let her close it now, and she felt unwilling. The Lu family started to protect Zhou Siyu behind her ... why!

In a panic, Xu Qingwan thought of a person—her last-time mother-in-law, Duan Rulan. Her wrists were basically taught by Duan Rulan. After marrying into the Ji family in the previous life, Duan Rulan was quite disgusted with her background. Xu Qingwan ate a lot for this. After suffering bitterly, Duan Rulan, who was gradually becoming alive and free, was second. Duan Rulan's attitude towards her was kind.