Chapter 72

The monk had an acquaintance with Lu Wuye at the first sight. He spoke extremely casually. Lu Wuye stared at the monk with a calm face and looked at him for a while. The anger was soaring. Just when Si Yu felt that he was going to be angry in the next second, he unexpectedly suppressed the anger, just sneered:

"Less pointing at me."

The monk was unmoved and still smiling. He was kind-looking and looked like a Maitreya Buddha. At this time, he welcomed the anger of the five masters and said easily: "Caring for the physical and mental health of the brother and sister, everyone is responsible, ask you Just a word, don't stretch your face and show me, right? Compared to when you were younger, you now have a bigger temper. "

Lu Wuye's eyes were heavy, his face was cold and he didn't talk back.

On the side, Si Yu was led by him to the Buddhist temple, and a curious expression appeared on Wen Yan's face. To be honest, Si Yu knew very little about Lu Wuye, and the monk seemed to have known him when he was young. Si Yu didn't hold back for a while, and whispered: "Is he a good temper when he was young? "

Lu Wuye could n't get angry at Si Yu, but he squeezed her palms and motioned her not to ask, but Si Yu managed to run into someone who knew Lu Wuye well and did n't seem afraid of him. I could easily let it go, so I pretended not to understand his hint, and continued to look at the monk, looking forward to hearing the story.

Wu Yeye saw Si Yu ignore it, and frowned, and began to reflect on whether he was too indulgent.

He just wanted to cool his face and let Si Yu take away his curiosity, but at this moment, Si Yu raised his head and smiled at him, carefully turning his fingers in turn, and the expression looked as if he was trying to please the evil wolf. Lambs are soft, but lethal.

Lord Wu: "..." Forget it, let's take an example.

The monk watching this side saw this scene, especially when he found that Lu Wuye had made a silent compromise, and he was surprised again.

He was immediately full of interest in Si Yu-no, no, it should be said that he was very interested in the people who could let Lu Wuye eat helplessness. After all these years, he always thought that such a person had not been born yet.

"No, my younger brother has a bad temper from a young age." The monk denied Si Yu's statement, and then explained, "But after the Buddha's cultivation, he became much more peaceful when he left, but now it seems that this peace is also It 's just appearance, it just converges, it does n't mean that you are really meditation. "

The monk said that when Lu Wuye was a child, he asked someone to tell him his fortune. He said that his life was too fierce and he was afraid he couldn't live. So he was sent to a Buddhist temple to take refuge. After entering Xiangji Temple, he became a brother of the same class with this monk. It 's just that Lu Wuye came to avoid disasters. Naturally, he did n't need to practice shavings and other Buddhist commandments. He just followed a group of monks every day, practiced martial arts, and knocked on wooden fish. Gao, for this reason the abbot did not know how to regret that Lu Wuye could not really become a monk.

Later, something happened to Uncle Wu 's parents, who died unexplained. Their family was in a good position in the Lu family, but his parents died. An orphan in Wu Wuye seemed weak, and it was impossible for his family to buy one. The child's account, so no one remembered that he was going to pick him up at the Buddhist temple.

He was abandoned in a Buddhist temple like this. The young child seemed to not understand what it meant, and it seemed to understand everything. For a long time after the death of his parents, he was silent day by day, that is, in During these days, the monk found that his master was more and more able to control his temperament, just like a wolf who did not know how to collect his paws before. Now he has learned to dormant and forbearance. When the prey comes to the door, he will wipe them out.