Prologue

Hello ppl there may be mistakes and do like and comment and being a new writer don't know what and how to start but I'd I start it will just go on........
........................................................................................................................
Me Rihaz waiting here to speak to a beautiful lady I had ever seen in my life......
And there I saw her and oh my God I really don't know what makes this girl too much by seeing this girl I feeling like slapping myself why I left this beautiful girl and fall in a hole which is the business......
Sorry Raksha!!!! But I will ask u why u didn't call me?? Why didn't u have my number??? If u would have called me I would have been there for u and sorry my dear Raksha........
And suddenly my friend call me from my thoughts and he asked, "hey!! What you are doing rihaz, see there u girlfriend is coming there and u are thinking about something, stupid!??"
I saw her and suddenly I can't control myself of checking her and she identified me at last I felt satisfied that at least she remembers me......
She came near me and I just leaned close to me and I called her near to me and as I expected she came near to me and I whispered, "I love u" .....
Her reaction was a tight slap in my face and with tears in her eyes she asked.,"why did u leave me and go?? "
I had nothing to say and in order to console her I just hugged her and as I can't say anything.......
Then I released myself from her...
Then she told me" I can't stay even more than this much days"and asked crying "u love me or not?"
I said to her "wait I will come in seconds" and left her and searched for any shop where I could get a Kerchief and gave it to her....
After seeing that she started crying then I said to her wait! Wait!! Why r u crying? "
She said to me" u dnt like me ryt"
Then I asked her "did I say like that"  and said her"u know why I got u the Kerchief?? "
She said" no"
I said to her " because when I say u that I live u u may cry with happiness but u thought it in a different way??"
She couldn't say anything and just hugged me....
......................................................................................................................... Here is just prologue ppl!!
Pls read the prologue and decide how is my story and read it!!!
If u like it....
Pls add ur comments...
Hugs
Ameliea