love at first sight

So guys!!!! Pls comment and vote for my story....
Amelia...
........................
Then 1 year went just like the normal way and it was 3rd year in my college and it was first day at my college and not so much excited at it....
I never believed love at first sight but when I saw a girl just can't stop checking her and didn't even what was I doing ...
She just crossed me and went passing me and by the way my classed was going to start so I had to go so I just went ....
The next day waited at the same spot to see her and I lost my hope and on my way to the class and suddenly a beautiful girl just dashed me and she was the same girl who I saw yesterday and we both just bent down to take the books and the way she saw me was very different and my eyes fell on her and to tell the truth oh my god those eyes are really beautiful and can't just express it...
We both got up and I said "sorry" and she said "it's ok"
Then suddenly I thought of asking her name but I didn't have the courage to ask her the name and then I thought that I will ask my other guys in our class....
And I got the information that her name is raksha and she is studying in the next section to us and I started following her without knowing her and I thought of not even saying to my friends other wise they won't leave me and it just went on...
Then suddenly I saw that the same sitting near a guy so close that they didn't notice that everyone will ranking wrong and then I realised I thought of never talking to her and stopped following her...
From that time I believed I should not talk to girls and I just started talking and started hating all the girls...
Then 1 year went by but I could not forget her and then it was my 3rd year in my college and I was on my way to the class...
There in my class I was sitting with some of my friends while others were in other singing there will shuffling of ppl...
Then suddenly a beautiful blonde hair girl who I thought I should forget in my whole year but I could not and she came sitting in front of me....

..............................
Hello guys do vote and comment...
Starting it will be boring but later it would be gud
Hugs..
:-)
Amelia.....