Chapter 20 - Let

The delicious scent of the radish soup was all around the apartment, it smelt so delicious that Taehyung quickly wore his shorts and grabbed his white t-shirt wearing it on his way to the kitchen, his stomach had that grumble making him realise how actually hungry he was.

"Oh, hyungie I'm just done two more minutes" Jungkook said looking up when he felt a presence around, he smiled at Taehyung and got back stiring the translucent thick soup with the finely chopped veggies swirling around.

"Hyu-hyungie" Jungkook stuttered when he felt the older's arms around his waist against, the chin digging in his shoulder made him whimper quietly as he took a deep breath trying to get used to Taehyung being so touchy, clingy towards him.

And he remembers when he assumed that Taehyung doesn't prefer clingy people, well he admits he was wrong when his body starts to react to the warmth seeping through his clothes.

"Hyungie I'm cooking" Jungkook pouted, the way the older's body pressed onto his backside made him blush with his tummy tingling with those imaginary butterflies flapping around.

"Am I distracting you bun?" Taehyung husked, his nose roaming around the younger's neck sniffing the familiar scent of peaches and cream, fucking God Taehyung was obsessed with that scent.

"Nu-uh, bu-but go away" Jungkook words were accompanied by an exhale making his words at the end nothing but a ragged mutter, the sudden coldness his feet and palms felt made goosebumps rise on his skin while he closed his eyes when Taehyung's lips seemed to brush against the side of his neck.

"It's boiling" Taehyung husked and chuckled against the shell of the younger's ear, making sure his lips brushed against the reddened skin of the ear, he could feel the way Jungkook shivered in his hold.

Jungkook's eyes shot open as he squeaked before turning off the gas, he sighed and leaned back with cold sweat breaking down his hairline traveling down the side of his face giving him the slight tickling sensation.

"Hyu-hyungie" Jungkook called out, his skin seemed to tingle all around with the burning warmth creeping under his skin.

"Yes? Sweetness" Taehyung answered his nose nuzzling behind Jungkook's ear, he breathed out a puff of air through his parted lips just below Jungkook's ear.

"Le-let go" Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, he reached his hand down and tried to pull away Taehyung's arms from his waist, his heart started thumping in his chest when the arms around his waist seemed to tighten.

"Bun, my sweetness I do what I want, and now I want to hold my cute Jungkook-ie, can I?" Taehyung questioned, the pace of his words slow, his tone dropping down a few octaves making it sound gruff and deep.

"I-it'll ge-get co-cold" Jungkook stuttered out, his mind going dizzy with heat pooling in his stomach making it churn in a delightful way that made him breath in a shaky breath, he tightened his hold over Taehyung's arms.

"Let it babe" Taehyung said out and hummed a tune of his favourite songs and slightly swayed Jungkook who started giggling slightly when Taehyung started to sing.

"Baby let me be man~ so I can love you~ and if you let me be your man~ then I'll take care of you~ for the rest of my life~ for the rest of yours~"

Taehyung's voice was deep and rhythmic, his low tone a bit husked which made Jungkook giggle more, ofcourse his tones weren't perfect he wasn't a singer afterall, but for the younger male it was just the best song he has heard.

Jungkook threw his head back more giggles tumbling down out of throat hearing Taehyung sing, he looked at the older seeing Taehyung smile at him while he sang the same verse again.