Missed you pt2

TW: !Mention of spiders!
Fluff.
————————————————————————
Dreams POV:

I woke up to George sleeping next to me, head on my shoulder and his body just scrunched up in a ball. 'Georgie wake up' 'mmhg no...' 'We have stuff to do today tho.' '10 more minutes.. please?' 'George it's 9:20 in the morning we've got to get up.' 'Ugh fine!' 'Ok go to the bathroom' 'Fine..' I could tell George was angry with me but still he can't stay mad at me forever.

George's POV:

Dream made me get up even though I was comfortable. I walked into the bathroom and went to the sink and there was a giant spider in the sink...

 I walked into the bathroom and went to the sink and there was a giant spider in the sink

Im so sorry for anyone who's scared of spiders.

George's POV:

There's a spider in the sink..

My bubba and world 💚:

Me: DREAM!

My bubba and world 💚: What is it??

Me: THERES A SPIDER IN THE SINK HELP ME!! PLEASE!

My bubba and world 💚: Ok ok! Im coming with the vacuum!

Me: PLEASE DREAM PLEASE!

Me: DREAMMM!! ITS COMING TOWARDS ME HELP!!

George's POV:

The spider started coming towards me. 'DREAMMMMM!!' 'I'm here, Im here!' Dream got the spider. 'You alright love?' 'Y-yeah I guess..' 'Its ok George.' 'Th-thank you Dream..' 'No problem Georgie. We don't have to do anything today if you don't want.' 'After I go to the shop. We need food and I'm picking something up.' 'Ok Georgie'

~Time skip to whilst George's out. Dreams POV~

I made a cup of coffee and watched the news. (Im not boring I swear! I just said the first thing that came to mind!!)
My beautiful baby boy 💙:

My beautiful baby boy 💙: Bubba do you want a carton of orange juice?? xx

Me: No thank you love xx

My beautiful baby boy 💙: Ok Dreamie xx

Me: See you later Georgie ❤️

My beautiful baby boy 💙: ByeBye Bubs <3

~Time skip to when George was outside the house. George's POV~

I got inside the house and immediately set the bags on the kitchen counter. Dream was in the shower so I'm gonna try and make some pasta.

Sorry I'm stopping this part rn cause I'm kinda loosing motivation. Bye! Have a good day/night/morning or afternoon.

372 words.