Chapter one

In the lovely month of March 1845,were there laughs and love.For spring has begun and winter had swept away.

Flowers was blooming,snow was melting,sun was shinning and it was just a beautiful site.

Charlotte was observing this beautiful season as it was her favourite.The cold winter had gone away and she can finally get some flowers for her bedroom.She have been dying to get daisies for her bedroom.

"Flowers makes everything pretty"her grandmother once said."Its the source of spring and the source of honey making."

Charlotte smiled as she looked at the birds,up high in the tree.Doing their usaul of feeding their chicks.

Charlotte always believed in miracles and love.That is what she is waiting for.Her true love.

Unfortunately no gentlemen have ever came to her or even brought her flowers.It was all for her younger sister.

Aubrey was a lovely and beautiful girl.With golden long blond straight hair, blue ocean eyes that perfects her complexion and perfect clear skin.She had a oval face with round bright eyes and small face features.

On the other hand,Charlotte was different from her sister.She had curly light red hair,brown like wood eyes and freckles all across her nose.Her complexion was fair beauty.She aswell had a oval face with big round eyes.Her lips was thin and her nose was a little to big for her liking.

Even thou their looks was different,they were still sisters and loved each other very much.

Their personalities was different aswell.While Aubrey was fashionable and loved being spoiled by gentlemen,Charlotte was out spoken and loved to read books.

Charlotte had quite the temper and usaully she scares of suitable gentlemen.

Aubrey loved getting gifts and compliments from gentlemen.She felt a feeling of satisfaction when she sees how other girls her age get jealous over her.

Overall Charlotte was hoping to get her true love but things weren't looking well.Every gentlemen wanted to spoil Aubrey and that quite made Charlotte jealous over her sister.

...

"Oh and it seems like Aubrey just got another gift"said their mother and she gave Aubrey the white box with the blue ribbon.

Charlotte groaned as she watched her sister opening up another gift.

"When are we going get gifts,mama?"asked little Archie."Oh Arch,its not gifts from family,its from suitors for your sister"said their mother,who smiled at the little boy.

Aubrey opened the gift and tooked out a pair of beautiful white with a blue stripe shoes."Oh these shoes are so lovely.I'm so delightful for it"said Aubrey as she smiled.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and looked over her book,that she was reading."You have like hundred of shoes"said Charlotte with a sarcastic tone.

Her mother turned her head and glared at Charlotte."Well,its beautiful and I shall definitely wear it,Charlotte"said Aubrey and placed the shoes next to her.

Charlotte didn't like it at all.Aubrey was too young for any suitors but no one wants to listen to her.

"That is what you said aswell for your other 50 pair of shoes"said Charlotte and she stood up.

Before her mother or Aubrey could comment,Charlotte was out of the drawing room.Charlotte headed outside and right into the garden.

The garden was full of roses,daisies and tulips.

Maybe Charlotte was jealous and just wouldn't admit it.It just feels wrong to her that Aubrey get gifts from gentlemen,older then her.

Charlotte looked at her two younger brothers as they were playing.

All her siblings had golden blond hair except her and they all were quite handsome. Archie,Henford and Fredrick all had golden blond hair and handsome features.

"Thought you could just walk away"heard Charlotte behind her.Her mother stood next to her and looked at the two boys,who were tackling each other.

"I supposed maybe"said Charlotte with a cheeky smile.Her mother looked at her.

"Im not intend to marry your sister off or even forcing her for that matter.Its her choice,just to let you know"said her mother in a serious tone.

"I'm not like your grandmother."Charlotte looked at her mother.For what ever she means by not her grandmother.

Charlotte seems to notice that her mother had a sad expression and was deep in thoughts.

"What ever do you mean,mama?"asked Charlotte curiously.

Her mother blinks a few times and smiles."Oh nothing.Just a thought"said her mother and walked away.

Charlotte was curious.They all knew from their father's backstory and family but nothing from their mother.Its like her mother just came out of nowhere.

Charlotte brushed away that thought and focused her mind on the ball that'll be happening the next evening.

She must certainly find a gentlemen or suitor.Cause if she don't,she might end up like Miss.Cawelll.A very grumpy and unmarried lady.

Even thou Miss Cawell is very rich and has like five estates.

Charlotte start thinking.Maybe she should change her wardrobe.Maybe more soft colours and maybe change her attitude.

Knowing quite well,Charlotte doesn't like soft colours especially pink.Its to plain for her.

She likes the rustic and fun colours.Something out there.

"Its not fair.I caught the apple"said Fredrick."I saw it first"said Henford.

"But I caught it.I used my hands"said Fredrick and waved his hands."But I saw it.I used my eyes"said Henford and blinked his eyes.

Charlotte laughed.The two boys were only a year apart but people will say different and might even think their twins.

"Still.I used physical movements,you used mentally  movements"said Fredrick and pouted his lip.

Henford frowned."How do you even use mentally movements.That's not even possible"said Henford.The two boys started arguing.Charlotte noticed it and laughed.She should stop them but thought they should work it out.

Later on,did the two boys calm down.That's when Henford came up with a brilliant idea."What if we split the apple.I get one half and you the other."

Fredrick thought for a moment,tapping his chin with his finger.

"Well,that might work.Let's ask papa to slice it for us."

Both boys nodded and rushed inside.

Charlotte was fascinated by her two brothers and quite surprised.

She decided to go inside.She was thinking about the ball and how it will be the same old boring story.

If only she knew,there were one gentlemen who might change that.