The Boy

"Oh no I'm going to be late" a certain auburn haired girl said running to meet her friends as

"Oof" she tripped over some bag that was partly opened revealing a change of clothes, toiletries, a wallet, a laptop and phone with chargers, and a half eaten bag of chips

"Hmm I wonder what this is doing here?" she asked herself as she heard someone snoring. When she looked up the girl saw a red haired boy sleeping on a park bench with nothing keeping him warm but the clothes on his back.

 When she looked up the girl saw a red haired boy sleeping on a park bench with nothing keeping him warm but the clothes on his back

"Excuse me?" she asked the boy who just continued to sleep.

"Hello" she said as the boy muttered something.

"Is this yours?" she asked the boy as he opened his eyes not expecting to see her.

"Holy shit" he said hitting the back of his head on the bench he was currently sleeping on.

"Oh sorry to wake you, I just wanted to make that this bag belongs to you" she said holding up the bag.

"Yes, it belongs to me" the boy said yawning as he snatched the bag out of her hands.

"Hey, it's rude to snatch" the girl scolded him as the boy just got up and stretched his arms.

"It's also rude to go looking into other people's stuff" he said pulling out the chips and started eating.

"I'm Auriana" she said with enthusiasm despite just meeting this boy.

"Name's Beau, Beau Hunter" he said rolling up the bag of the chips and put them back in his bag.

"So what were you doing out here?" Auriana asked generally curious about this boy in front of her.

"Sleeping" Beau answered pulling out his phone and slipped it into his pocket.

"Well that's obvious silly, but why were you sleeping outside?" Auriana asked rephrasing her question as Beau pulled out a pair of headphones and slipped them around his neck.

"Cause I could" he answered growing slightly annoyed at Auriana.

"I'm guessing you're lying" she said as Beau walked off. "Hey where are you going?" she asked chasing after the boy while forgetting about what she was supposed to be doing.