Cursed Love

"What rhymes with splat?" Iris asked as Beau walked into the 'rehearsal studio' aka the basement. "Cat, mat, chat, Nat, would you like me to go on?" Beau said holding a journal in his fist as Talia just stared at him to shut it.

"Hey Beau, what you got there?" Auriana asked looking at his red/orange journal. "Nothing" he lied as Amaru grabbed it and brought it to Auriana. "Hey, give that back you little pest" Beau shouted as he chased the little beast around the room as Auriana read the first page of the journal.

"I let the waves crash down

And keep it all inside

Don't try to work me out

I've done it all my life

Just let the weight on my shoulders

Keep on weighing me down

A little bit longer

I'm alright

Don't worry 'bout me

I'm doing fine" she sang out loud as Beau blushed a little from hearing her sing part of the song he wrote. "Whoa this song is pretty good" she said as Beau just sighed glad no one understood the true meaning of the lyrics.

"Hey Iris, why did you need a word that rhymed with splat"? Beau asked as he sneakily stole his journal back. "I'm writing a love poem" she said as Auriana gasped. "A love poem. For that boy you fell in love with an hour ago. How romantic" Auriana said as Beau just tripped over Amaru.

"She can't be in love, she just met him" Talia said. "I know it's love at first sight" Iris sighed as Beau got back up. "Yeah, don't mind me" Beau sad a little annoyed. "Ok Auriana said.

"Love at first sight doesn't exist" Beau added as Iris and Auriana looked at him. "Love at first sight does exist" Iris insisted as Beau opened the portal into the magic library. "Hey, get back here I'm not done arguing that that love at first sight exists" Iris yelled as the girls followed Beau into there.

"Leave me alone please" Beau growled as he climbed up to the training area and the girls just floated up. "So Beau what are you planning to do up here?" Auriana asked as Beau took his hoodie off and walked over to a punching bag, he set up the over day. "Just a but a training" he said calming down a little as he punched the bag so hard it started to wear down the skin on his knuckles.

"Well training is good, but you train for about 12 hours a day" Talia said. When that was said Beau stopped in his tracks. "Really, you're the one telling me to stop training" Beau said as surprised as Iris and Auriana considering Talia is the one usually trying to get the Iris and Auriana to train more often.

"Well you guys want to go for smoothies soon?" Beau asked as he chucked his hoodie back on and pulled out the roll of bandages, he all ways carries in his pocket and started applying them to his now bleeding knuckles. "Why not now?" Auriana asked hoping to get out of training as Beau put his bandages away and made sure the ones, he had on would stay like that. "I promised Ellen I would ran a couple of errands for her" he said exiting the library/training room.

Meanwhile Kevin paced the length of Mephisto and Praxina's cave/lair/house while the twins themselves were talking to Gramorr while Albedo could be seen standing near Gramorr. "Have you finished her?" Gramorr asked.

"Just about" Mephisto said. "Phase one of the plan was successful. Phase two is going to be the majorly exciting part" he added as Gramorr rosed from 'his' throne. "Soon no one will be able to stop you" Praxina said. "The crown will be yours, and so will Ephedia. Forever" he voiced raised with enthusiasm when she mentioned Ephedia.