The Performance

The 6am Bells rang and birds chirbed. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were frozen on stage and Foxy was hidden in Pirates Cove. The animatronics heared noises, their AI chips told them it was humans. Parents and children shoved and pushed in. They stared at the animatronics in amazment. Then Freddy put on his pre recorded voice. "HEY KIDS AND PARENTS! WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA! SO LETS START UP THE BAND! O-O-ONE, T-T-TWO T-THREE, GO!" At once, the trio began to play and it sounded amazing! Foxy was entertaining the kids at Pirates Cove, at once, he used his pre recorded voice: "AYE THERE LADS! YE BE WELCOME TO PIRATES COVE! YE MUST PROVE YE W-WORTHY OTHERWISE YE BE WALKING THE PLANK!" The children laughed and giggled. The obiviously loved Foxy. Chica looked at Foxy with a cute smile. Foxy lost track and almost fell over. Freddy gave a quick glance at Foxy. "Do ya think Foxy is alright?" An Enployee asked. "Yeah, we'll just take him to the guy that made him for a quick check after we close for the night." Another Employee answered. Freddy and Chica sounded amazing and Bonnie played awsomely. As kids and parents came in and out, the animatronics got happier. Finally, it was closing time.

The first day was amazing! As soon as Foxy was checked and the last human left, they sighed and groaned in exhaustion, but was still smiling. "That was awesome!" Bonnie said brightly. "Yea! It was amazing!" Chica chirped while looking at Freddy and Foxy. Freddy smiled and chuckled while Foxy just stared at the floor. "Foxy? Are you ok?" Chica asked. "Yar, I'll be fine lassie, it was amazing being with ye children!" Foxy smiled. Chica giggled. "Your accent is cute!"  Foxy actually blushed. Freddy and Bonnie looked at eachother while grinning. "Hehehehehehehe..." Bonnie and Freddy laughed suspiciously while walked off grinning oddly big. Chica and Foxy just looked at eachother in confusion and awkwardness.