A New Addition

I'm adding my own Oc to this! PlzDontHateMe
(Oc means Own Creation)
Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy decided to leave the children. They agreed that their parents should have taken more care of them if something bad happened. They felt guilty but what more could they have done? The people at the pizzeria probably might of thought that the animatronics were malfunctioning. Just before the employees left, Freddy heard bits and pieces of their conversation. "Have you heard about the new animatronic? I think its gonna be a female." The first employee exclaimed. The second employee nodded, "Yeah, it costed alot of money though, it has gotta earn us money or else we're shuttin' down." the second employee frowned. Freddy scratched his chin and told the others.

"OMG YES! Another female!" Chica chirped. The boys looked offended. "What? It'll be nice for me to get a bit of girl time ya know..." Chica trailed off daydreaming. Freddy turned to the other boys, "Well, you excited?" Freddy asked. The boys nodded fast with a small grin. Freddy groaned, "I'm going to sleep, night." Everyone said 'goodnight' and slept aswell until a loud BANG awoke everyone.

"Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, Meet your new buddy!" The manger said while clapping his hands to make sure the robots were paying attention. Everyone groaned then widened their eyes at the brown female bear. Everyone knew that it wasn't on yet. It looked like Freddy, just with longer hair and different gender. Chica had a wide smile on her face which the manger step back. He brushed his jacket then looked up to Freddy, "Her name is Catrina, Catrina Fazbear. She's your twin Freddy, just your older. Catrina fluttered her eyes open then shuffled behind the manger. The manger laughed softly, "It's alright Cat, go say hi." the manger smiled. Catrina stood forward and adjusted her bowtie then looked at the other animatronics. "H-Hey there! As y-you know, I'm Catrina Fazbear." Catrina stuttered. The animatronics introduced themselves then hugged their new team mate. Catrina looked up to Freddy then smiled. "Big bro?" she asked with a smile still cute and bright. "Y-Yes?" Freddy choked out. Cat kissed him on the cheek then hugged him tight. Freddy smiled then hugged back. Soon enough, everyone joined in which made the Manger smile.