[4]: More Brawlers

"Man that was a tough fight! You guys were awesome!" Complimented Kirishima, giving a thumbs up.

    "But.. none of us.. won.."

     "That's fine! At least we know what to do and we'll have better planning in fighting people unknown to us in the future!" Izuku said, giving a kind-hearted smile.

    "You guys did put up a good fight"

    "Though, the fight that was most interesting was definitely Edgar and Katsuki's!" Everyone turned to Katsuki who was continuously  punching the chair. Edgar on the other hand was munching on chips.

    "Why don't we chill out for a bit?" Everyone then looked at each other before nodding.
_______________________________________

    Everyone was in the dorms, they were talking, laughing, and just being themselves. While they were in the midst of talking. The void from before appeared above and dropped three more people. Right on top of Katsuki, again. A muffled 'are you kidding me' can be heard, loud and clear.

     "Wait, this isn't the shop!! Where are we!?!"

      "Hey boss" Edgar said calmly

     "Edgar?!"

      "W-what are you doing here?!"

     "The real words are WHY and HOW" Answered a blue robot.

     "Let me guess.. they're Brawlers..?" Questioned Kirishima, Leon nodded.

     "Yep" Everyone except the Brawlers were both flushed with awe and excitement, seeing actual robots that talk and function smoothly.

    "Wait, are these three actual robots?" Asked Mina with glee.

    "Yep, they are" said Jessie.

    "No way!"

    "Wow.... this must require advanced technology to create such a reliable source for the future and... I'm mumbling again, aren't I?" Izuku questioned, and they all nodded.

    "Wait, this might be a bit irrelevant but where's Poco?"

    "Oh, he's in his room fixing his guitar with Jiro and Momo"

    "Oh so that's why they weren't in the fight.."

    "Fight? What do you guys mean?"

    "Oh we-"

    "That doesn't matter" Edgar interrupted. Just then, Aizawa walked in the room. "Let me guess, Brawlers?"

    "Yup"

    "Ah great.."

    "Well, the new Brawlers can share your rooms" As soon as Aizawa finished his sentence, Edgar rushed to his room and locked the door. A faint "I ain't sharing my room!" can be heard.

    "I can share my room with Lou"

    "Wait wait wait, can you at least point to which robot is which?" Asked Kirishima.

    "Stop acting all smart, red head. It's not like they're gonna stay forever!"

    "Okay then Kirishima. That pirate robot is Darryl, that Ice cream robot is Lou, that's Griff, and that is Surge"

    "Super Surge!" Surge yelled before putting on his sunglasses. "Okay then.. I will share my room with.. Lou. Darryl with Leon.. Griff with Colette and Surge with Edgar-" A faint 'No!' could be heard. "Sorry Edgar, but you have to share the room."