goodbye tall oaks

"Athena you alright" Leon asks as Athena wakes up to see fire all over. "you ok" Leon asks. Athena stands up on her own "yeah" Athena looks at the ground. "we have to go in there" leon points down there. Athena scoffs. Leon and Helena hop down first.

I can either run escape or go with them. What am I saying with them

Athena jumps down falling a bit feeling strong hands on her and eyes on her. Athena looks straight into Leon's eyes holding her arms. Helena clears her throat to get their attention. "i'm ok" Athena backs away as he slowly lets her go.

Leon's POV
Two years Ago I was drunk and snapped at her. I was angry with her well I still am. me screaming At her isn't getting us nowhere but further away from me. Maybe thats why she keeps leaving. She never tells me why she Leaves. 2006 I was happy with her then she just got up and left me then two years ago she rushes away because of my Drinking now I'm just pushing her again. I have a right to be angry but also a right to listen to her. She always has to tell me something then my anger just looses it and doesn't tell me. All I know is that she's here and she's alive yea she's mad but she's here. I don't want her to leave me again.

Athena's POV
"here" Leon hands Athena a ear light. "how do I" Athena holds it. Leon pulls back her hair and puts it in and lick the button to turn it on. "thanks" Athena shines her light on a rat and gets behind Leon. "whats the matter" Leon turns facing Athena. "not a fan of sewers and rats again" Leon asks smirking. "shut up" Athena slaps his arm. "lets just get to the Cathedral and I'll tell you everything Leon" Helena gives Athena a look. Leon looks back at Athena confused as he is then he looks down rembering a flashback. Athena looks away.

I have a bad feeling about all of this

"its gonna be a tough road" Leon breaks the silence. Helena turns around first and walks first. "Something isn't right" Athena whispers to him. Leon stres into her dark circles and bronde hair for a moment seeing how much she's changed and tired she is just like he is. "I know but do we have a choice" Leon asks. "no" Athena shakes her head. "just do your think if she tries anything flip over grab her gun your good at that" leon compliments.

Time skip
They keep running shooting and leaning against walls from trains. "the door is locked" helena attempts to open a train door. "Athena your job" Leon cups her hands. Athena hops on his hand up. Athena hops in and unlocks the door and opens it. "didn't run" Leon comments. "no" Athena walks ahead Leon and Helena.

Time skip
Athena Leon and Helena run up stairs to the outside. Leon pushes Athena out of the way of an zombie with an axe. "thanks" Athena holds on to him as Helena kills the zombie. "no problem" Leon backs away slowly. "its a nightmare" Athena looks around. "you don't happen to live around here" leon asks. "yeah with my ki- myself" Athena gulps. "sorry about your home then" Leon starts running with Helena and Athena. "you only live an hour away from me you know that right" Leon says running. "no I really don't leave my house to know that i just sleep eat and shop online" Athena reveals. "not surprised" Leon runs to a ladder and climbs while Athena follows.

No more perfect town for the kids to live in now

They all keep running through town avoidng zombies killing them running through buildings. They see a gas station. "why is this happening" A woman screams. "come on we have to help them" Leon shoots at some of the zombies. Athena sighs and shoots. "hey uh Leon when this is over can we get a steak and talk about things" Athena asks shooting. "your asking me now" Leon's killing a zombie. Athena smiles at him "well I'm in the mood".

Two kids make me hungry really hungry

The survivors are yelling and screaming. "shut up your making them come" Athena yells as the screaming zombie screams making a truck crash. Leon grabs Athena shoving her out of the way. Athena groans "Leon". Leon laughs "sorry if you need saving" he laughs helping her up. "oh no" Athena looks at guarded zombies with guns. Athena shoots at the gas as everyone flies backwards. "ow" Athena stands up feeling her shoulder. "you alright" leon asks. "I will be" Athena walks with the group.

Time skip
"Isn't she your girlfriend" Athena yells shooting zombies. "like you should be talking about relationships" Leon yells shooting. "I saved your ass multiple times" Athena yells. "and I saved yours too" leon yells.

and made me push out two kids of yours

Athena grunts and angrily shoots at zombies

Time skip
Athena's phone keeps going off that she put in on silent after her last call. "whose calling" Leon asks shooting zombies on the roof. "scam ones" Athena yells.

Our daughter

Athena sees the door "leon come on" Athena runs through the door down on a balcony to the bus. Leon and Helena follow her to the bus.

Leon's POV
She hasn't left yet she could have but she didn't

Athena's POV
Why giant zombies? Really Simmons give us a break

They all shoot the giant zombie as it falls back and the bus driver runs it over and leaves town.

Goodbye Tall Oaks