The truth never stays buried

Helena's POV
What the hell did I just hear

Leon's POV
She.. She.. She had my baby?

Athena's POV
Why did I do that? This was no way to go about. He made me so mad and I just snapped. Oh no What have I done?

Everyone stays quiet as the door opens. "Athena" He reaches for her then she back away and walks ahead of him tearing up and crying.

Leon's POV
I can't believe Athena told me this now of all times. Where's my baby? I have to know

Helena's POV
I can't believe that all just happened. I'm guessing she's my partner in all this staying away from Leon now. what the hell? This is so weird.

Athena Leon and Helena continue on quietly.

Leon's Pov
How could she do this to me? My little baby didn't have its father. I would have taken care of both Athena and the baby. I know that we just gotten together but this is my child. I'm 36 thinking I'll never have kids when for 7 years I had a baby that I never knew about. I just. Argh! How could she hide this.

Athena's Pov
Leon and Helena shoot the bells quietly while Athena is on her phone inside texting her nanny about Tall oaks and to stay for an extra while. A door opens. Athena runs to the door so she doesn't have to Face Leon. Leon and Helena run ahead of her to put the statues on the correct spot. Then a door opens. Athena sees a creature come out and spray gas.

Maybe thats how it spreads that monster

Athena sees Helena and Leon jump down to kill the monster.

I have a daughter to protect maybe I should look for Ada.

Athena calls Ada. "your favorite" Ada answers sounding like she's running. "you at the cathedral" Athena asks. "yeah why do i hear screaming" Ada asks. "no worries I'm coming to you send your location" Athena hangs up and jumps out a window. "leon" Helena points to Athena leaving.

Time skip
"simmons owns this" Athena looks at a fancy gravestone. "yep" Ada puts in the last piece. Athena puts her hoodie up. The door opens "lets head in" Ada in. Athena scoffs and jumps in after her. "so why are you here" Ada asks. "ran into Leon at tall oak Ivy university he killed the president" Athena explains. "you two fight" Ada asks. "yeah and told him about Davina more like I yelled I was pregnant here we are" Athena quickly explains. "sounds like you" Ada walks to open the door. "how did he take it" ada asks. "ran off ignored him it was silent I mean shit I hid a kid from him he's pissed off" Athena sighs. "might be best to let him cool off some people go crazy" Ada opens the door. Athena follows her in with a huge sigh.

Time skip
Ada and Athena are in the deeper parts hearing screaming and crying. "the hell" Athena whispers. "your baby daddy is there" Ada points. "can't get away from him" Athena sighs. "want to do this honors" Ada hands her her crossbow. "do I have a choice" Athena starts to aim. "nope" Ada stretches a bit. "burn baby burn" Athena watches somone burn and Leon grabbing Helena. Athena sees something grabbing toward Helena and she shoots it. "got it" Athena hands Ada her crossbow. Helena cries. Athena rolls her eyes and jumps down along with Ada. Leon turns around pointing a gun at them. "ada" Leon just ignores Athena. "you helped" Helena yells at Athena. "helped what" Athena crosses her arms. "you worked with simmons I saw you" Helena yells at Athena. "when" Athena asks. "couple days ago" She yells. "couple days ago i was under water with this bitch" Athena points to Ada. Helena points her gun at Athena. "I think were clones" Athena whispers to Ada. "cheap knockoffs" Ada whispers. Leon puts Helena's gun down.

Leon's POV
Athena was in a cocoon with ada happy birthday to them. It doesn't make sense because Athena was born in paris with two parents with siblings something isn't adding up. I also Don't want my kid without their mom.

Athena's POV
Athena sighs looking away avoiding Leon's eyes. "what the hell is going on here girls" Athena asks sternly. "its complicated maybe your baby mama can tell you later" Ada comments. Athena slams her arm.

Leon's Pov
Ada Knew but not me. I'm the father of this baby and ada knew before I did. Since when did she trust Ada I thought they hated each other. Did Athena even keep the baby

Athena's POV
The ceiling starts to fall apart. "we should go" Athena says. Helena cries over her sister's body. "Helena" Athena yells as a woman grows spider legs. "No" Athena yells seeing that. The ground breaks as everyone falls. "ah" Athena yells. Helena is all by herself while Athena Leon and Ada are on one side. Leon starts to run down as Athena and Leon follow him. "he seems mad" Ada says to Athena. "wow ada" Athena keeps on running. Ada jump across a rope then Leon cups his hands for Athena. Athena gulps and jumps to the rope and Leon jumps after her and they land on the other side. Ada throws Leon a ring. "a ring" leon looks at it. "so soon after a kid leon" Ada jokes. Athena gives her a look.

Leon's POV
She did keep it then right The unknown is killing me right now

Athena's POV
Athena and Ada run ahead of Leon till they see a box in the way. Helena pulls a lever moving it. Ada jumps to the rope. Leon cups his hands and Athena jumps on him and he follows after her but then the woman jumps at them making them fall. "watch out you three she's strong" Leon yells. "watch out for youself" Ada comments. Athena looks at the woman then shoots till she falls. Helena runs to her and yells "deborah". deborah Pushes Helena  away then jumps at Athena. "Athena" Leon yells as she's getting stabbed in her shoulder. "sorry don't roll that way" Athena shoves her legs in her stomach stabbing her making her back away. They all keep shooting at her until she slams onto the floor breaking it. Ada and Helena are on one sid while Athen and Leon are on the other.

Great

Athena starts running without Leon. "Athena " He runs after her. Athena just keeps going so she can go in the cart. "Athena we need to talk about this" Leon catches up to her. "No we don't its not your problem" Athena keeps running with Leon. "this is my problem this is my child" Leon fires back. Athena scoffs till they see a turner. Leon starts turning. "fine we'll talk about this later" leon angrily replies. Athena scoffs.

Ada's POV
So much drama. Kennedy family drama. Leon should be happy to not pay child support or change diapers he can just relax with no worries but he's fighting so he is a good man

Athena's POV
Athena and Leon jump on the cart and it starts to move. They duck every once in a while if needed. Then they hear noise above "stop it deborah" Helena yells.

She's gone kill her

Deborah jump down and then jumps on the cart. They all start shooting until she jump under then jumps on the other side and they keep shooting till she stops. Athena turns to see a gas tank in the way and she shoots it. "thanks" Leon yells. Athena ignores him and deborah comes back to attack. They all shoot till the cart crashes. Leon grabs Athena holding her and he lands on his back with Athena on top of him. "you okay" Leon asks as she nods gets up. Athena sees ada and grabs her while Leon shoots deborah along with Helena donw below. "deborah" helena yells as deborah holds her head walking to Helena and then falls before Helena catches her. Athena ada and Leon point their guns at her. All they see is Helena lettting go of deborah. Leon and Athena look at each other.