Chapter 1

You stared at your TV blankly: today was boring. It was your day off work, and yet you have nothing to do. You also have tomorrow off too, which makes you cringe. You don't like having to get up in the morning, but it's better than sitting around all day.

Your phone suddenly buzzed, your friend, Barbara just texted you. You picked up your phone and clicked on the notification.

Music Freak
HEY!!! 4NEMO JUST UPLOADED A NEW MUSIC VIDEOOOOOO

She had mentioned them multiple times. You keep telling yourself, "Oh, I'll just check them out tomorrow," but you just end up forgetting...

Okay, maybe it was because you were just too lazy.

The Best Person Ever
Oh, really? Well, the funny thing is... I don't care

Music Freak
No need to be so rude!! Just please, check it out? I promise that you'll love it!!!!

The Best Person Ever
Okay, fine, but if I don't like it then I want you to get me some food

Music Freak
:)

You sighed. You had no idea what the group looked like, but from the amount of popularity they have, they were probably a group of cute boys...

If that's the case, then you'll listen to all of their songs.

You chuckled at yourself: looks aren't the only thing that matters.

Barbara hadn't told you the name of the song, so you went on YouTube and just typed in "4NEMO," and tons of results popped up.

There was a video by them that was published 3 hours ago. You were surprised it already had over 10 million views. So, you clicked on it.

The video started off with 4 boys, around your age. One at a time, they all appeared in the shot. You paused the video, taking in the features of each member.

The male on the far left had white hair, a red streak on the right side of it. His hair was pulled back into an asymmetrical, low ponytail. He had red eyes that reminded you of rubies.

The one to the left of him had blonde hair and golden eyes. His hair was quite long, put into a braid and reaching to about his waist.

The one to the left of the blonde one had short, dark hair, with teal undertones and more yellowgreen-ish eyes. The one on the far right had—

Wait.

He looks oddly familiar.

Why does he look exactly like your childhood friend?

Teal eyes... dark, raven blue hair, although, he had braids on the side of his face that faded into a teal color that wasn't there when you were children. His physical features had matured tremendously. He was taller, more masculine than from when he was a kid.

He was super cute!

Well, that was an overstatement. He's just really attractive. You wonder what skin products he uses...

You immediately shut off your phone. You were in shock. He was famous? Well, now your chances of meeting him again were reduced by a substantial amount. Your childhood best friend... a celebrity... oh wow.

Your thoughts were interrupted by an alarm on your phone going off, making you jump a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to get groceries."