Suicidal Plan

Hours passed with the townspeople frantically waiting inside Mirabelle's shop. "Damn I hate this!" Natalie shouts, kicking the stool in front of her. The others watched as it crashed into the wall, shattering into pieces.

"Calm down-"

"I will not calm down!" her shouts having been directed towards her grandfather. "My bestfriend is in there! Alone with that perverted murderer!" Pierre sat silent, watching on with such a sorrowful expression on his face.

"Natalie...." her mother softly says, tears streaming down her eyes uncontrollably. Chan walked over to her, and frowned when she threw herself into his arms.

"Everyone is hurting!" Karen growls. "Though.... I expect no one to hurt more then him" she stared upwards, directing their attention onto the ceiling.

On the roof of the shop, sat Mark, alone. His cap was pressed into his face and soaked with his tears. Shivers raced up his body as the wind blew a chilly breeze in his direction. "When did we stop facing problems together?" he asks himself. "Oh Chelsea-"

His sentence froze halfway as he felt holes burning through his cap. He pulled it away and stared down to find Chelsea staring back up at him. A very faint smile could been seen as she waved hello to him. Marks face brightened that instant.

"CHELSEA!" He screams, launching himself off the roof like a rocket. Everyone had heard his cries, and dashed out to see if it were true. Tears were seen everywhere as they all embraced her.

Moments passed and Taro asked the question which everyone had been dreading. "What was the deal made?"

Chelsea, without showing a hint of sadness, smiled a painful smile and answered his question. "They are going to leave" she says, having everyone rejoice. "Leave and never return"

"What else?" asks Mark, getting straight to the point.

"I have decided to accompany him-"
"Chelsea no!" Mark took grip of her shoulders and shook her violently, but she remained lifeless. Still, like a mindless puppet. Too overwhelmed to react to anything. "I wont allow it! I forbid it!"

"Forget about me... act as if I was never the farmer of this island... erase me from your minds"

Eliot was gobsmacked. "How can you even suggest that!?" he asks.

"I was never on that ship..... never washed ashore, and we never met-"

"That's enough!" Karen yells, as stern as ever. Lana moved forward, bangs covering her watery eyes. As she slid on the gravel in front of her friend, she swiftly swiped her hand across Chelsea's cheek, knocking her backwards.

"We never met!?" she asks, holding back her tears no more. "This is not what we want! How can we erase you from our memories with such ease!? To brush you off like you meant nothing? How could you ask us to live with such a terrible lie!?"

Chelsea held her reddened cheek as she glanced up at the pop diva before her. Sense must have been knocked into her, for Chelsea paid more attention to the position which she was in, rather then having been standing there still in a daze.

"Lana!" Sabrina shouts covering her mouth. Everyone looked at each other, all just as surprised.

However Lana was far from finished. "You ungrateful bitch!" she yells out. "You have some nerve asking Sabrina and I to deliver a message like that! Even more of a nerve then I thought, considering you are now telling us to forget about you!"

"It's for the best-"

"The best!?" Chelsea was interrupted once more. "Who the hell is this benefiting!? Because it sure as hell is not benefitting us!"