Prologue: Bring them In

Reading Six Paths Jinchuurki

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Fairy Tail. I have the permission redlox2 to a reading of his story.

Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima respectively.

Prologue: Bring them In

It has been a year since the end of the fourth great ninja war and the ninja was beginning a new era of peace. All this possible with help of one Knuckle headed ninja, One Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze The hero of the war and Jinchuurki of the Nine tailed Fox.

But their was only one problem....

Tsunade: Where is Naruto!!!" Demanded the Fifth Hokage.

Standing before her was her Assistant Shizune who was using Ton Ton as a shield to hopefully protect from her teachers wrath.

Shizune: I-I Don't know lady Tsunade, I went to check on his at his home and it was empty!" she said till cowering behind the tiny pig.

As Tsunade was about to Yell again the room was bathed in a bright light and as the light faded it show the room was empty surprising the hidden Anbu Hidden around the room to protect the Hokage.

The Garden of Multiverse

As the Tsunade came to she saw she was in a beautiful Garden covered in flowers, Bushes and Large Trees with glowing Fruit on their branches. As she continued She saw Shizune talking to someone she thought she would not see again... At least till she died.

Her old Teammate Jiraiya, Standing up she walked up to him.

Jiraiya seeing Tsunade turned and smiled at her.

Jiraiya: Hey Hime good to see yo-" before he could finish Tsunade punched across the face with tears rolling down her face.

Tsunade: YOU STUPID PERVERTED FOOL! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HEART BROKEN ME AND NARUTO WERE WHEN WE LEARNED YOU DIED ON THAT MISSION!!!" As Tsunade went to punch him again Jiraiya Grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

Jiraiya: I am sorry Tsunade, I didn't mean to hurt you can Naruto." as the two hugged the other people talked to each other.

Minato was introducing his wife Kushina to the first and second Hokages with Sarutobi watching the them.

As the rest of the Konoha 12... well Konoha 10 as their was no Sasuke and Naruto.

As they all talked they failed to see someone sitting on the branches of one of trees. He was dressed in robes that looked to belong to Egyptian royalty. He had spiky brown hair with brown furry belt rapped around his waist. He was build with lean muscles.

The stranger smiled as he watched the mortals talk with one another before making him self know.

???: Well glad you are all getting along." he said as he floated down to the ground.

As the group looked at the Stranger they got ready for a fight.

???: Come now I didn't call you all here to fight."

Sakura: You didn't?"

The Stranger shook his head.

???: No, I bet you are all wondering where you are and where is the one called Naruto Uzumaki?"

They all nodded before Kushina stepped forward.

Kushina: Please tell me where is my son."

The stranger smiled at her.