Chapter 1: Beginning of a Tale

Reading Six Paths Jinchuurki
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Fairy Tail. I have the permission redlox2 to a reading of their story.
Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima respectively.

Chapter 1 Beginning of a Tale

Naruto Uzumaki the current jinchuuriki of Kurama the Kyubi and all 8 other Tailed Beasts was considered the strongest ninja of his time. His former rival Sasuke Uchiha tied with him while Naruto held back and was exhausted from continued fights during the 4th Great Ninja War.

Sakura: What Naruto Held back!"

Kakashi: Of he did Sakura, I didn't want to Kill Sasuke just stop him."

The Pink haired Kunoichi nodded

After the War Killer Bee decided to split Gyuki chakra in half and sent half inside Naruto along with the other tailed beasts choosing to be sealed in their mutual jinchuuriki. This was due to their own words "'to protect the Sage of Six paths legacy'. This along with the return of Kurama's Yang Chakra made Naruto something of a "New Six Paths Jinchuuriki" as he had the power of all nine Tailed Beasts inside of him along with half of the Hagomoro chakra mixed with his own.

Tsunade: He was holding all the tailed beasts inside him! No wonder no one could find them after he and Sasuke released the Genjustu!"

Jiraiya: Not only that but he became the new Sage of the six Paths!"

Kakarot: If you all shut up and watch it will explain why." 

Kurama had claimed to Naruto despite not having the Rinnegan, Naruto was for all purposes the true "Next Six Paths" due to having the same philosophy as his creator and the power to back it up. Naruto had spent a year after the war learning several jutsu from each of the 5 main elements which he had an affinity for due to unlocking Six Paths Sage Mode.

Kiba: He has all Five Main Elements!!!"

Katarot: and he has Some of the sub elements like Magma, megnet and Boil as well."

This floored everyone in the room that Naruto, THE Naruto had 3 Kekkei Genkais.

He also learned how to use the Flying Rajin from the 4th Hokage and 2nd Hokage notes despite mostly using it for long distances or to escape with his allies. His speed in his various modes were noted to be comparable or surpassing the raw speed of the Flying Rajin.

Ino: Oh come on! He even has the 4th and 2nd Hokages Teleportation Jutsu!"

Katarot: Yep but it is second best to another move that I know."

The group look at him, placing two fingers on his forhead he then disappears for a few seconds and returns with two strange creatures one was a large green Bug-man hybrid in shades and the other looked like a frog.

Bug-man: Where the Fuck are we!"

Frog: You got me Cell, but I thing it has got to do with the Saiyan who has a hand on your shoulder.

Before the one now identified as Cell could talk Kakarot Teleported them back to their Universe and returned.

Katarot: any questions?"

Shikamaru: Troublesome."   

One day Hagomoro appeared to Naruto in a dream.

"Old Man Six Paths?! How are you here? I thought Kakashi-sensei said your disappeared when I fought Sasuke!" Naruto said in surprise as he waved his hand in front of Hagomoro expecting it to pass through him. Hagomoro swatted his hand away much to Naruto's surprise.