𝟏.

Jude loved being intoxicated.
The way it detached her from reality and erased all her constantly buzzing thoughts. It was a way of escape from the shitty reality she lived in. So she was thankful for the liquid burning her throat as it washed into her system. What she didn't like though, was the loud voices of the people surrounding her at the beach bonfire party. So after she threw back the last contents that were filling her cup she turned to leave and be surrounded with silence.

Judes eyes traced the floor as she walked, which caused her to not see the person in front of her. So when she felt the pressure of another person hitting her shoulder her head shot up. Jude didn't like to speak much, when she did she would usually be nice and judge the person silently as she didn't have the guts to be rude to them. But there was one person this rule didnt apply to-

Rafe Cameron.

She hated him. Him face, his voice, that stupid look he would give when he see's her. She hated his guts, so when she looked up to see it was him she had bumped into, a scowl immediately covered her face and he had the exact same reaction. "Watch it Harmon" he practically spat as if she were dirt. Jude scoffed, looking up at him, but no words formed. They just stood there, glaring at each other. "What? Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled, taking another sip of his beer. She knew how much he hated when he couldn't get to her, so she pushed past the annoying boy that was blocking her exit.

___

Monday mornings sucked. This was for multiple reasons, but the main one being the fact she worked for Ward Cameron. Although she hated the early mornings, she hated having to see Rafe more. She tried to focus on working as the kooks talked in the garden. "Hey! Harmon!" She turned away from her work to see a certain blonde jogging toward her. A groan left her lips "What the hell do you want Cameron?" She looked up to meet eye-level with him. "mmm not much" Rafe smirked leaning on the side of the boat.

She glared at him "if you're not gonna do anything useful, leave" she raised her eyebrows and sent him a fake smile. "I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't have to. My dad wants to talk with you, he's in the kitchen." and with that, he turned and jogged back to his two waiting friends. There was a lot of things she didn't know, but one thing she was sure about-  Jude Harmon hated Rafe Cameron.

__ __

Well this is the first chapter done!
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated <3

Feedback —>

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of addicted & thank you for reading!

- Eliza x