𝟐.

a/n:
I have made a couple changes - to the cast list (Jude's aesthetic) and the description, so if you wanna check those out things will make a lot more sense in coming chapters :)

_____

Jude never suspected she'd end up in this situation, but she has. She would've never accepted babysitting Wheezy if she wasn't desperate for the money, and that's what made it worse was that Rafe knew that.

She carefully parked her bike outside the massive building the Cameron's call their home. Her delicate fingers curled making a fist and she knocked on the grand door. The door opened, a blonde greeting her. Rose smiled "Hey sweetie, wheezy is in her room you don't need to do much just check on her every few hours and make sure she goes to bed on time."
Jude nodded and smiled before going inside.

Ξ Ξ Ξ

A couple hours had passed and Jude had settled onto their sofa and was watching a re run of the scream movies. As the minutes passed her eyes got closer to closing until she heard the faint click on the door. She froze in her position, they weren't expecting anyone, were they?

She quietly got up from the soft furniture and crept into the kitchen. She grabbed hold of a kitchen knife before going to the front door. When jude turned the corner she immediately bumped into something. She gasped threw the knife forward. The figure caught it and pushed her back to the wall.

"What the hell Harmon?" Rafe whisper shouted. A relieved breath fell from her lips, this was the only time she'd ever been happy to see the blond. "well god how was I meant to know it was you?" she retorted, her lips forming a scowl. "I live here don't I?" his eyebrows raised. "yes. but not everyone comes back home at 1 a.m! Where were you anyway?"
"Like it's any of your business" he scoffed "why are you in my house?" Judes eyes narrowed as her arms crossed. "babysitting. now can you please move? I wanna finish the movie" her eyebrows raised as her bottom lip stuck out slightly.

The blond licked his bottom lip and stepped to the side, letting Jude budge passed toward the living room. "So watching tv is babysitting?" he leaned against the door frame, his tongue running over his top row of teeth. "hm well wheezy's asleep so this is all I can do" Jude plopped down into the soft couch and yawned as her eyes focused on the bright screen glaring at her.
The sound of footsteps came toward her and a weight sank down one side of the furniture. Jude turns her head over to the blue eyed boy sitting next to her. "what are you doing?" her heart started to bounce quicker in her chest as a smirk grew on his lips "just watching the movie aren't I?" the smug look in his eyes angered her, but she just bit the inside of her cheek and turned her attention back to the gruesome movie.

Ξ Ξ Ξ

As the minutes passed Jude grew drowsier, having to strain her eyes to not look away from the bright screen. She didn't even notice that her eyes had flickered closed until she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She hummed in response, forgetting her surroundings as sleeps hold on her grew tighter.
"Jude?" the sound of Rafes voice made her eyes slowly open, and she turned her head toward him, barely managing to keep her eyes from closing again.
"You're tired. Come on you can sleep in my bed" the blond began to get up. Confusion washed over her "no- what- I'm not tired, I'm fine, I'm watching the movie" Jude's words slurred in her mouth as sleep pulled her further back. "Jude, your on the verge on passing out come on"
She barely had time to ask questions on where they were going before she was in Rafes arms and he was carrying her toward the stairs.
A groan slipped from her mouth to try and protest but her eyes flickered shut, as she didn't have energy to argue.

After a couple minutes of walking they stopped before she heard the opening of a door and they continued walking, then Jude felt a soft material underneath her and sank into it. She felt hot breath fan her neck and air "good night Jude" Rafe whispered before tugging the duvet over her body. Jude mumbled back the most she could before the darkness seized her away.

___ ___

sorry for the late update but here it is!

feedback —>

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

hope you enjoyed this chapter & I will try and update more often I've just had serious writers block lol