Part 1

" It's already 10pm. Time to go home! " Kat said while looking at the time.

" Yeah alright! " said Anthonio. They both sounded tired that is beaucase they have been working since 6 am. They own a fashion shop where they make some really dope and modern outfits. They're shop is located in Italy, Rome.

After they were done cleaning todays made mess they both were ready to head home.

" Alright, I'm leaving! Bye!" Kat said while picking up her purse from the ground.

" Bye! "

Kat rushed to the train station so she wouldn't miss the last train. For her suprise she got there right on time and quickly hopped on the train. 30 minutes later she hopped off of the train and started walking home. Her walk from train station to her house isn't long.

While she is walking down the street she sees a group of three really drunk and creepy looking males. Getting a bad feeling about them she starts walking a bit faster but to her suprise one of the males starts following her not knowing what to do a small thought entered her mind. That was a flash back of a TikTok that she had seen and it said turn four times around the corner and if the person is still following you try to get some help. Kat turned around the first corner, but the male was stil following her. She turned the second time as she entered the Romes center, but he was still following her.

She turned two more times and he was still following her. She was so scared she thought that she was going to shit herself. That is when she saw a small restaurant filled with bunch of people partying but she coudn't care less beaucase she knew that she couldn't get raped. NOT AGAIN!

She quickly ran into the restaurant with the man still following her.  She saw a group of three people and ran up to them not looking who they were she tapped on the sholder of one of the girls and said

" Im sorry for bothering you.." she said with tears in her eyes " This man started following me and i turned four times to check if he is really following me and he is and then i saw this restaurant and i quickly ran inside and i just wanted to ask if i can stay here till the man leaves and borrow one of the phones to call an uber to pick me up? " I said and at this point i was fucking crying.

" OMG! You tottaly can stay here no need to worry about that" said one of the girls " I'm Nica by the way."

Then one of the guys said that he can stay with me while the man is gone and I accepted his help.  I hugged him beaucase i really needed  a hug at that point. He asked me to dance and i said yes.

I looked him in the eyes and that is when it hit me SHIT its Leonardo Grillo he is a friend of Maneskin plus he is super hot its a shame that he has a girlfriend. And the Nica girl is Victorias De Angelis sister. THE Victorias De Angelis sister.  I knew that i needed to pull myself together bc i can't act like a fan girl now.

I saw the man leave. "The man left." i said " Thank you ,Leo for staying with me " as i said that i realised i fucked up.

" How do you know my name?" he asked. I did nt answer. Then it hit him. " Shit! You are another fan girl! " he said while laughing. " Okay. Busted! "i said shyly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the first part. Don't forget to vote. I would really apriciate that.

I haven't checked this part for mistakes. Sorry!

Okay!

Love you!