Part 2

HEY!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING. I HAD SOME KIND OF WRITERS BLOCK, BUT ANYWAYS I BACK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING OR THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" How do you know my name?" he asked. I didnt answer. Then it hit him. " Shit! You are another fan girl! " he said while laughing. " Okay. Busted! "i said shyly.

'' I am sorry. I tried not to let out my fan girl self out but obviously i failed.'' i said truthfully. He just laughed and said '' Dont worry as long as you dont post your location on social media and say that we are here.'' '' Sorry too late!'' i said he looked at me with a worrying face '' Im kidding. You dont need to worry about me. Its not my place to post your location.''

We talked 15 more minutes. '' Im gonna go, and let you enjoy the party instead of being stuck here with me'' i said. '' No! Dont leave now!''
" I need to leave. The man is gone and you are having a private party" i said in a 'DUH' tone. "Well I know that the man is gone but the fan girl" he said pointing to me " didnt even get to meet my friends." When he said that sentence my eyes got big and i chocked on my spit. "WHAT?!?!"

" Yeah. You should meet them. Isnt that the thing that you wanted to do?" he asked suprised. "Well DUH, but im gonna make a fool out of myself and-" i didnt get to even finish my sentace when Victoria came up to us. " Hey! Im Victoria im sorrh but do i know you? There are so many people that i cant remeber everyone."
" Hi! No, you arent supposed to know me im Kat uhh i kinda had an emergency and i ran into here and somehow i started talking to Leo." i said and smiled. " okay." she said and also smiled. " Anyways imma go" i said as i started walking to the door. " No wait! " turned around to see Victoria running up to me. " I want to give you my number. Would you like to hang out with me and Leo sometime?" she asked. " HELL YEAH!" i said while freaking out. " Sorry Im kind of a fan." i said. " Dont worry babe. Call me and we will choose a day for the hang out. " with that she went back to Leo

____________________________________________________

HEY SO I ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I COULD NOT KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING. IM SORRY FOR BEING UNACTIVE AND I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE. LY <3