4 years later

*Naruto with jeweled eyes*

After 4 years the Village of the Hidden Leaf had recovered from the fox's attack and no one except a few people knew the secret of the new jinchuuriki. Minato was right now in his office with mutaple clones of himself to defet his most powerful enemy yet; PAPERWORK!!!!

"and .... DONE!" cheered Minato as he jumped out of his chair and started doing a happy dance with his clones. The Anbu all watched their leader before sweptdropping thinking 'How is he the most dangerous man in the village and he acts like this?'

Taking off his hat and throwing it onto his chair, the opening the window before jumping out of it yelling "DADDY'S COMING NARUTO!!!!!" as he took off into the village to find his son for some bonding time. The villagers and ninjas watch their leader zoom past them in a yellow blur, all knowing he was going to his next improtant job; being a single parent.

As Minato finally made it to the school yard he saw a little blond head sitting in the middle of the sandbox playing by himself as kids fought over who got to play with the little angel. Minato meanwhile was trying his hardest not to start attacking those little animals ('Why why our they always hanging around my little angel like that' cried Minato in his head) when all of a suddend something was cling to his leg screamng "DADDY I MISS YOU!"

Looking down Minato saw Naruto staring up at him with twinkalling jeweled eyes, he bent down picking the little boy up thinking 'Kushina look at our son he's so cute!!!!!' Soon the kids stopped fighting once the teacher watching the small children said "Say goodbye to Naruto and the Hokage kids!" but they soon turned towards Minato with a feral look in their eyes.

Sighing Minato muttered "Here we go again." before he started running with Naruto cliinging to him screaming "WHEEEEEEEE I'M FLYING!!!!" as small children chased after them into the village.

In the Obelia Empire

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CAN'T HAVE CHIDREN!" screamed the Emperor glaring at the doctor looking over his beloved daughter. Since many years ago Athanasia left the empire, Jennette had started to loss the love of the people and Claude was seeing she wasn't able to be the Empress with how she acted. So a child from Jennette will be the heir and raised properly to their royal status, unlike Jennette who made a foul of herself ever chance she got.

Jennette and Ijekiel had married and tried for a child for many years but with no luck so by now the Emperor wanted to see the problum of it was because Jennette refused to see a doctor before that saying it took time. "I said she can't have kids for infertile. Meaning she dosn't have any eggs in her ovaries but Prince Consort Ijekiel can have children just find." said the doctor watching the 'beloved' princess starting to throw a fit.

Jennette was know mad screaming "I CAN TOO HAVE KIDS, DO IT AGAIN!!!! HOW DAR-" but was caught off by Claude slapping her and ordering her to go back to her palace. Jennette ran out crying as Ijekiel meanwhile was apoligiesing to Claude before walking out heading going to his childhood home to tell his father the bad news.

Claude was now heading towards his office trying to think of a way to have another heir now, he didn't want to sleep with another woman but Jennette was no longer of use so how? He stopped when he saw the Ruby Palace in the distance when the idea hit him. 

Athanasia de Alger Obelia was the key to the problum; she was the only one who could give birth to an heir. Rushing towards his office Claude surched for the document he was given of Athanasia health when she was 14; he didn't care since Jennette was his first priority at the time. 

Finding the ductoment it said right there FERTILE in bold letters, Claude soon shouted for Felix. When Felix came into the office, Claude threw the paper to him and order him to get the wizards to summon her back to the empire.

'Athanasia your our only hope.' thought Claude looking out the window as rain started to poar hard outside as lighting strucked overhead.