Chapter three - mates

Jungwon

I looked at my hyungs suspiciously, because they are both acting weird. I was about to tell them about the two sexy guys I met today, when someone came over.

"Hey can me and my friends sit here with you guys," I'm Sunghoon by the way it's nice to meet you, he introduced looking at Jake hyung. "Okay sure," Sunoo said, "We'd love to make some friends today," I added.

He went to another table and called his friends over.

"Hi guys my name is Heeseung one of his friends spoke with a smile." "And this is my mate Jay," he added.
I heard and slightly pouted because they both are Mates that means I can't ask them out again.
By time I'm out of my thoughts I realized that the guy from earlier was glaring holes into sun's head. "Will you stop staring at me like that!" My friend asked upset with it. Before he grew fearful and put his head down when he saw him getting angry.

Ni-ki
He thinks he's all that I thought as I scoffed and looked away. My girlfriend finally makes her appearance, I smile and let her sit in my lap, I hug her waist and she hugs my neck.
"Oh, Sunghoon where is your girlfriend," I asked him confused.
Sunghoon glared at me like he would kill me any minute.

Jake
"You have a girlfriend?" I asked Sunghoon confused.
"Yes b-" "plz excuse me," I got up and slightly bowed leaving the cafeteria.
I arrived at the roof top to get some fresh air and sat on one of the chairs there.

The door pushed open and I saw Sunghoon came through it while looking worried.

"Hey jakey why did you leave", he asked like he ran up here. I stood up and looked at him angrily. "First of all don't fucking call me that!, I shouted.
"Because you thought it was okay to kiss me when you know damn well that you have a fucking girlfriend!!," I shouted at him in anger. "I don't wanna be a side chick that that too of my own mate," I couldn't help but to break down from the hurt. "Hey don't cry jakey I'm sorry, I'll break up with her because I was waiting for you Jakey, I like you Jakey."he spoke softly while hugging me with tears falling down his face.

He slowly brought his face to mine and kissed me passionately, and I didn't fight it because I felt loved and safe in his arms.

Sunoo
I've had enough of this bullshit of this brat and this bitch being pda right in front of my salad I said in my mind. I mentally rolled my eyes as I made up an excuse to leave the table.

"Uhm- guys I need to use the bathroom real quick" I spoke and immediately left before they could answer

At bathroom
I leaned at the sink for a good two minutes thinking about that brat, such a handsome face but such an ugly personality I hissed before washing my hands. I looked in the mirror I slightly jump when I saw him standing behind me.

I grabbed a piece of paper and walked out and left him there alone.

At cafeteria
"Hey wonie in gonna go to class early" I said as I went back to grab my bag breaking the conversation at the table. Everyone was looking at me so I hurriedly took jungwon's hand and walked away.

"Hey bitch you okay" jungwon asked hitting me with his elbow. "Yeah I'm good just in a bad mood I guess" I said shrugging. "Okay, this is my stop thanks for walking me sun see you after school. I hummed and went to my class.

Time skip~
Jake
Finally school is done I can go home and sleep, Jake came looking sleepy and limping slightly.

"Are you okay Jake hyung," sunoo asked. "yeah I'm fine I just fell asleep at the roof and I fell off the he chairs when the bell rang."

Driving~
"Hyung how about we get some Starbucks before we go home" sunoo asked.

I turned into Starbucks and went to the drive through

"So Sunoo what are you and jungwon gonna do on your birthday next week?"

"Idk hyung how about we sleep over at my house after the party?" "Okay sure and we'll go to a hotel the next day in the night just the three of us because you'll will be 18 so it's okay I guess."
"Yeah i like the idea".
"Hey wonie what do you want from Starbucks?" I shook jungwon awake.
"I'll get an Iced caramel macchiato please" he answered. "And I want a mint chocolate chip frappuccino" I said to Jake hyung.

We drove up to the order part and gave the lady our orders.
"Good afternoon sir what may I get for you?" The lady asked. "I'll get a iced caramel macchiato, a mint chocolate chip frappuccino and a kiwi star fruit refresher plz." "Okay is that all?" Yes that'll be all. "Okay drive up to the window"she spoke.
We got our drinks and went home.

Sunoo
We reached at my house because we want to spend some time together and do homework.
We enter through the front door and dropped our shoes and walked to the living room together. "Hey mom, I missed you today" I said pouting. "I missed you too my big baby" she said hugging back smiling brightly. "Hey wonie and Jake!" She said going to hug them too. "Hi mom!" jungwon said hugging her. "Mom today was really confusing" jake said while sulking. "Aww don't worry baby it'll get better it's just the first day after all" mom said making him slightly smile and nod. "Oh mom, is Yeonjun home yet" I asked "No, I think he went on a date with his mate today." She answered. "Okay we're going to my room now" I said walking away with jungwon and Jake. "Okay" mom said going back to watching tv.

After finishing homework
At movie room~
We divided to watch a movie to kill time. But the movie is playing while we talk together. (The electricity 😢)
"So you're saying that you found your mate, and you guys made out on the roof more than once too!" I asked a little too loudly. "Shhhh I'm not telling the whole world sunoo tone down plz" Jake said putting his pointer finger at his mouth.
"Oh is that why you were limping earl- "Yah! I told you guys that I fell from the chair I fell asleep on. But when I woke up he wasn't there anymore" I said looking down. "Oh don't worry Jakey how about we get some ice cream downstairs" jungwon said trying to cheer him up.
"Okay let's go" I said dragging him with me.

"I still can't believe it though" I said while leaning on the counter with my I've cream in hand.

Jungwon
"So guys I wanna tell you something" I said looking up from my ice cream. "Spill bitch" Sunoo hyung said. I looked at them ready to speak but- "Hurry up we wanna know the tea"
"Okay damn if you would let me talk" I rolled my eyes at their impatience, so I met two guys toda- "omg are they hot!?, Are they handsome!?, Omg are th-" Guys shut the fuck up for once will you,let me continue damn. Sunoo and Jake just looked at each other and laughed.
"Sorry," sunoo says calming down from the laughing.

I just chuckled at my best friends glad I have people like this in my life. "What would I do without you guys in my life?" I sucked in a breath of air before pulling them both in for a group hug. Even though I am the smartest one I still love these dumb asses.

They went back to the movie room and talked about guys and gossip together for the rest of the day till they had to go home because they had school tomorrow.

TBC....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's me I didn't really like today's update but I'll try harder to write better. anyways plz comment and vote and thank you for reading my book I'll update soon guys bye~~

- lexi