Chapter nineteen - saved

It's been a day after the fight, and They are currently in the hospital.

Sunoo and Ni-ki already woke up, Heeseung is doing amazing, but Jay still hasn't woken up.

He's been put in a coma since his surgery ended.

And everyone is scared for their friend.

Jake is still silently crying, Jungwon passed out from crying too much.

This is all too stressing.

Heeseung sat next to Jay's bed looking completely torn apart.

Jay may have taken the shot for him, but the pain he feels in his heart after seeing his lover in a state like that is intense.

He held his hand ever so gently in his shaking hands.

Crying his heart out, looking totally vulnerable in front of his heartbroken friends that stood behind him watching the scene play out infront of them.

Sunoo was at his room, sleeping and Jungwon was sleeping on a bed beside him.

So everyone came to check on Jay after looking after Sunoo and Jungwon.

Heeseung was still crying loudly, calling Jay's name out in pain.

He felt guilty.

It's supposed to be him that was in that bed, fighting for his life.

But instead Jay is suffering for him.

"Jay-ah I'm sorry, hyung is s-sorry, I wish I could take your place, this is supposed to be me! But instead I let you get hurt," Heeseung cried.

Everyone behind decided to leave to give them some privacy.

"I wish I could turn back time and save you, I'm supposed to protect you, not the other way around," Heeseung layed his head on the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry Jay-ah"  Heeseung started dozing off, When he felt Jay move his fingers.

The hand delicately wrapped around Heeseung's hand.

Heeseung looked up with a huge smile, only for it to drop again when he heard it.

The heat monitor was no longer beeping, it went flat and Heeseung couldn't even react anymore.

-

It's been a month already.

Heeseung stand infront of the freshly washed grave, and placed the bouquet of flowers on top.

I miss you very much, I'm sorry I didn't talk much to you when you were still alive.

Heeseung silently cried.

"Heeseung-ah, I'm sure he forgives you already," someone said wrapping their arms together.

"Let's go Jay-ah, I can't bare seeing my father's grave any longer," Heeseung said walking Jay to the car.

When they both got in Jay held Heeseung's free hand while he drove them back home.

"Although I'm sad about my parents, I'm still very happy that you're alive," Heeseung said squeezing Jay's hand.

"I almost lost you too, you don't know how scared I was," Heeseung said almost crying again.

"Yah!" Let's not talk about this now," Jay said looking out the window.

"Sorry, I just became so vulnerable since you were in that hospital," Heeseung explained.

"But you're still a tough guy Heeseung hyung," Jay stated.

"Yeah, but if I'm so soft, I won't be able to protect you from the enemies," Heeseung said.

"Don't worry about that hyung, let's just hope to be home on time for lunch," Jay said reclining his seat so he can take a short nap.

Heeseung sighed, his other hand still holding onto Jay's tightly.