𒊹︎NEW PLACE𒊹︎

➪ Hi readers it's Adira here! This is actually my first time writing on here so please be nice. If anybody has any questions about the story or requests, they can be put in the comment section here or you can simply DM me. Happy reading! <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    *flicks lamp on*
:Dear Reader:
  I am not exactly the happiest to say that the move-in was successful. Tonight is officially my first night in this crappy, run-down apartment and I already wish it was my last. The water heater was apparently broken before I moved in, so cold shower it is I guess. Nobody can come check it out this late so I have to wait till around 10am tomorrow to get it fixed. The pharmacy here is shit not surprisingly.  I mean, is it really that hard to transfer meds from one to another? It just kind of pisses me off how lazy people are here. Anyways, I'm going to go try to calm down in that cold shower. See you on new light.

    *flicks lamp off and sighs*
"Yea screw the shower it's late." I said as I got ready for bed. Well, I didn't exactly have a bed it was more like an air mattress with a blanket on top but hey, it was something. After staring at the ceiling and trying to get comfortable for about twenty minutes, I finally drifted off to sleep.

~next morning~
    I woke up the next morning to the sound of construction outside. The apartment complex was still being finished and they wouldn't be done any time soon. I rolled to the side still not wanting to get up and grabbed my phone. Dead.
    "Ugh, that's just great. Of course I forgot to put it on charge." I groaned as I rolled back over and threw the blanket over my head. If I'm being honest, I didn't even know if the outlet worked. There was one in the bedroom, and two in the other room that counted as a kitchen, eating, and living area. This place was so small the bedroom could easily be mistaken for a bathroom that happened to have a makeshift bed in place of a tub.
    After procrastinating for a while I actually got up and looked out the window to see the progress of the construction. That was one of the only things I liked about this place. There was a big window that stretched from floor to ceiling and let me look out over the construction and the main road. Living on a fifth floor did have its ups and down you could say. Like, there was the nice view, but I was told that when winter comes it gets really cold the higher you are. Winter was gonna be a long season I guess.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count• 423
Socials-
Insta• adirathatkidthatdontlikeyou
Snap• kayden_leary19