𒊹︎NEW WORRIES𒊹︎

Not having a car kind of sucked right about now because I now had to ride an old bike that was lent to me down the main road. Luckily, the main road was pretty much always deserted with an exception of one or two cars passing through. The town was quite small in terms of population so there were a lot of empty buildings. For whatever reason, the mayor decided that a huge apartment complex would be more useful than a supermarket. There was however, a dollar store with a fillup station outside it which is where I was headed. The road being that empty was honestly creepy.

~after leaving the store~
    On my way home with a few small groceries, I got the weird feeling of being followed. I looked behind me to see if a car was trying to pass me or something, but there was nothing. There was nothing around but trees on each side of me and suddenly I got chills. Rushing home as fast as I could, I finally got there and sprinted up the stairs to my room number. I curled up under my blanket and fell asleep in a few minutes. Maybe if I slept it off everything would be fine by morning.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count• 208
Socials-
Insta• adirathatkidthatdontlikeyou
Snap• kayden_leary19