Part 2👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Third person pov

Karl had woken up before sapnap and got to class before him. It was a usual thing for Karl, Sapnap had always been the 'bad boy' type. I mean Karl knew that sounded cringe but he was always late, he always skipped class he was very flirtatious to all the girls in the school and they would go head over heels for him. That all sounds so dumb but it was honestly true.  anyways sapnap had soon woken up realizing he was 45 minutes late to class, he didn't really care so he got dressed and walked to class already dreading this day.

Sapnaps Pov
As soon as I walked into class, I saw Karl and that Quackity guy flirting. They are always so flirty to each-other.. it made me mad, maybe even jealous. I knew they were best friend's  and all but still, I liked Karl. I just wish Karl liked me, but whatever. It's fine I don't care.

Third person pov
    Sapnap sighed and rolled his eyes walking to the back of the class and sitting down. Sapnap took out his phone trying to ignore them, but he couldn't. Sapnap looked up from his phone "Shut the fuck up, will you?"
Sapnap growled and looked back down at his phone

Karl's pov
Why was Sapnap so angry that me and quackity were talking? Maybe we were being to loud but I didn't care and I just kept talking to quackity, I wanted to be a total bitch so I started to get more flirty with quackity. I knew it bugged Sapnap but I never really knew why.
Sapnap got out of his seat and walked over to them glaring at quackity (overprotectivenap?🤨🤨👆)
"I said shut  up. stop flirting to, it's fucking annoying"
Sapnap said, obviously bothered by the fact me and quackity were flirting.
I smirk
"Is somebody jealous?~"
I said jokingly and looked up and sapnap
Sapnap just blushed slightly
"No I'm not, shut up loser"
Sapnap rolled his eyes and walked away

(the teacher just like wasn't there the whole time yk)

-time skip to last class because I'm a lazy bitvh lmao-

Third person pov
Karl tubbo quackity And George were walking to the last class as sapnap
Saw karl pulling him aside

"What the hell are you doing?"
Karl gasped pushing sapnap slightly
"Karl I need your help."
Sapnap seemed like he did something, bad. (🤪)
"With what?"
Sapnap sighed
"I had a gun in the school, and the principal found out. I was carrying it for a friend who I'm not friends with anymore and I totally forgot I had the gun. Please karl, I promise this is the only thing I want from you"
Karl rolled his eyes
"Fine. But I'm blaming it on you if we get caught" the principal called sapnap to the office and sapnap took karls hand and dragged him to the office with him "SAPNAP WHAT THE HELL"
The principal sighed
"So I know that you have a gun in the school, right?"
Sapnap started to panic "It was Karl's!"
"What N-" sapnap covered karls mouth
(this story is getting messy, dw I'll fix it😹😹)

Karl's pov

Sapnap covered my mouth when I tried to say it wasn't me. The principal thankfully just told me she would have to take it. I gasped in relief and walked out after she told me I could leave, I heard sapnap following behind me but I just ignored him. I made it out of the school to find George and Wilbur I didn't say anything to them I just kept walking trying to avoid sapnap.

Sapnaps pov:

I blamed the gun thing on karl even tho it wasn't him, I mean I panicked and didn't know what to do. But now this stupid loser is ignoring me, I don't know why it's bothering me so much but I need to do something about it, so I did. I walked over to karl who was near a wall and I pinned one of his arms to it using my other hand to make him look up at me. I saw his face turn red which made me smile slightly.
"What do you want?"
Karl rolled his eyes at me. "C'mon karl. Your not that mad, are you?"
I looked at him directly in his eyes smirking at him loving the fact I made his face go red.
"You literally just blamed an illegal thing on me!" Karl shouted at me. "Yeah but the principal didn't care." I leaned closer to him whispering in his ear "you cant be that mad~ I mean your blushing like crazy right now karl. I know you like this~"
I smirked looking back at him. He turned his head the other way not looking at me, I just chuckled and started to tease him.
"Aw is the shortie embarrassed?~"

Karl's pov

I looked back at sapnap and kept eye contact with him
"No. I'm not embarrassed, shut up."
I said while still blushing like crazy