chapter 4

Siddharth called Dhruva to his cabin

Dhruva's friends (will give their names soon)
Dhruva why Siddharth Sir is calling did they got to know about our going at night secretly and helping the others?
Dhruva - don't know guys but as he only called me with so much calmness I don't think any such things will going to happen.
Dhruva's friends - may what you are saying that will only to be right.
Dhruva - that will only be right
Don't worry
Now let me go
Ok
Dhruva's friends - OK go soon and come soon with some good news 😊😅
Dhruva - yeah of course

At Siddharth's cabin

Dhruva - may I come in sir

Siddharth - yes of course

Dhruva - Sir did you call me

Siddharth - yes
Am so impressed with your capability and want you to became some new students senior trainee including my daughter also. I think you don't have any issue about this.

Dhruva - no sir not at all
That will be great for me also sir
I will also learn something from them.
But sir as you know I will treat your daughter also like all other junior trainee.

Siddharth - I know that and I also want that. And I know you very well. That's why I want you to be their senior trainee.

Dhruva - Thanks a lot for giving me such opportunities.
Am taking my leave sir.

Siddharth - yes ofcourse.

Dhruva - but sir from when I have to start to train them.

Siddharth - from tomorrow onwards only.

Dhruva - that's nice sir
Again thanks a lot sir.

After taking leave from Siddharth's cabin he thought of scaring his friends so he pretend to be very upset and has gone to his friends

And other side Dhruva's friends are eagerly waiting for him.

Dhruva's friends - what happened why Siddharth sir called you and why are you looking upset? Did he got to know about you going there. That's why he called you. Didn't he got to know about us if yes then why didn't he called us and if no then how? Don't you be worried. We will talked with him and will say about us also. We don't let you go alone.

(he never thought about this much love and care from his friends)

Dhruva - calm down am fyn nothing happened like that
(after calming them he gave them good news)
I am appointed as senior trainee of new junior trainers. I have to start training them from tomorrow only.

Dhruva's friends - wow that's really an interesting news. You have to give us treat for that. But once a minute why was you upset then.

Dhruva - bcoz I want to scared you all but didn't knows about your's that much love.
Am so glad to have you all in my life.
And about treat
Will give you all one soon guys.

And here the scene ends with their hugging and happy position

****************************
So guys here are the next chappy
Sorry for being late
But finally am here with next chappy

By the way guys let me know in the comment box did you want some South Indian actor only in the role of Dhruva's friends or some TV actors.

Do like, comment and share guys

Stay tuned
Stay happy
Stay strong
Stay healthy
Stay dreaming
Do take care guys
Will update soon
Till then good night guys