✨ 𝓣𝓮𝓷 ✨

"Taehyung please! Just listen to me for once!" The alpha spoke, trying to control his anger as he stared at the omega. "No! No means no Jeongukk! I don't want to address that topic now!" Taehyung shot back in a irritated tone as his sour scent spread all over the place.

"Why can't you understand taehyung! You can be in danger! Your abuser is close by and you don't even want to tell me about it! Let me help you!" Jeongukk yelled frustrated as his angry pheromones mixed with the scent of the displeased omega.

"Jeongukk why can't YOU understand that I am not ready to address that topic! I don't feel comfortable talks about it!" Taehyung yelled back, feeling distressed. "Ok you don't need to tell me everything but at least tell me the name of the person, their scent or anything to help me identify them so that I can protect you.. " Jeongukk's wolf, Raven took over as he let his human calm down. His silver eyes stared into Taehyung's as he tried to remain calm, unlike his human.

"Why can't you just understand that I don't want to talk anything related to that incident! I'm safe now! That scent is no longer near me so I'm fine! I don't need to be protected! Why can't you just let it go!" Lily took over Taehyung as his eyes shone midnight blue. "How do you expect me to let this major topic go Tae? I'm your alpha! I should protec-" "Not yet.. "

"What?" Jeongukk asked as he furrowed his brows in confusion. "Well you aren't my alpha yet.. So why are you acting like we are mates and mated. " Taehyung spoke in a rude tone as his eyes shone blue. The color of Jeongukk's pupils darkened as he closed his eyes. He let out a shaky breath before opening his eyes.

"Fine.... Why should I be concerned... I'm not your alpha right.... Ok... I won't interfere in your matters...... " Jeongukk spoke in a calm and cold tone as he turned around, walking away from the distressed omega. Taehyung instantly regretted his actions as he sensed the hurt in Jeongukk's voice.

"No! I didn't mea-" "Save it!" Jeongukk scoffed as he changed into his wolf form. The big mighty wolf disappeared into the dark forests, leaving Taehyung all alone near the pond. His posture slumped as he sighed.

"Why the fuck do you have to be like this Lily?!" Taehyung cursed his wolf as he sat down by a tree. "I'm sorry.... I was pissed off by how pushy they were being..... " His wolf sadly linked back making Taehyung sigh. "It's fine..... We will make sure to apologize to them...... " Taehyung spoke as he closed his eyes.

"Aren't we near the borders?" Lily asked making Taehyung nod. "Can you link Jen and ask her to come over..... I miss her a lot..... " Lily asked, more like whined. "But it's 11:15 bubs. We can't disturb her right?" Taehyung spoke, babying his wolf. Lily whined making Taehyung sigh. He and his wolf had a pretty good relationship. His wolf was a total baby, flinching at the slightest sounds and crying at any type of anger while his human was a strong and stubborn one.

"Fine.... I'll link her.... " Taehyung said making his wolf extremely happy. "Jen Jen? Jennie? Noona? Jenduki?" Taehyung linked his sister who probably was sleeping. "What is it Tae? Are you ok! Did anyone do anything to you! I swe-" "Calm down Jen. I'm fine.. I'm just near the borders so wanted to ask if you can come to the borders... " Taehyung asked as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Of course! Which side?" "I'm on the North eastern side. You remember the cave near the waterfalls by the border?" "Yeah I do.. " "Just come to the waterfalls. I'll be there.. " "But you can't cross the border tae!" "I'll be fine Jen! Bring hyungs and jimine too!" Lily answered instead of Taehyung.

"Of course bub. I'll be there in thirty minutes.. " Jennie linked, instantly getting out of bed to meet her brother. "Ok! I'll be waiting!" Lily linked back. Taehyung sighed as he walked to some bushes. He quickly undressed himself, tying his clothes around his waist before transforming into his wolf form.

He quickly took off to the waterfalls, making sure none of the guards spot him. His mind was filled with the image of a certain alpha. His mind were suddenly filled with all the things that could go wrong on the way to the waterfalls. His wolf whined at the bad thoughts he was having.

"Tae! Stop thinking about bad things! It's upsetting me... " Lily linked Taehyung making him sigh. "I'm sorry bub... I just can't help but think about those wrong scenarios. I just feel anxious as we are out in a completely new place the middle of the night.....that too without Jeongukk..... " Taehyung said making lily sigh.

"We will be fine.... I'm thinking about giving Jeongukk a gift or something as an apology... " Lily changed the subject to ease Taehyung's worried self.
"But what will we gift him?" Taehyung asked as he carefully jumped over a branch. "Tae ah I very badly want to give gukkie a silver dagger.  Raven once told me that he wanted to get a new dagger." Lily said excitedly.

"Of course we can! I miss his scent already... " Taehyung said lowly making lily sigh. "Me too... I never expected us to get attached to a scent so badly.... " Lily said making Taehyung chuckle. The two were so involved in their conversations that he didn't notice another wolf  following him, just few feet away from them keenly.

_______________________________________________________

"No one is here alpha!" The alpha yelled from the corner making the head alpha curse. "Calm down gukk he might be here somewhere.. " Namjoon said as he placed his hand on the younger alpha's shoulder. "Dammit... " Jeongukk cursed as he tried once again to link the younger omega.

A full blown search was taking place for the missing omega. Jeongukk being the stubborn alpha he was refused to check on the younger omega after returning to the pack house. He just expected the omega to comeback and be sleeping in his room. Only after four hours did he realize that the omega wasn't back. His alpha instincts immediately kicked in as he got together a group of alpha soldiers to help him find Taehyung.

"But why was he even awake at this time? And how did you find out he was missing?" Jin asked as he sniffed around for the younger Omega's scent. "Uh I woke up for some water. When going to the kitchen I saw his door open and the window open. When I searched around I uh didn't find him anywhere... " Jeongukk felt guilty for lying to his hyungs but he had no other option.

He couldn't tell the truth...he couldn't tell them about their fight. He couldn't just say that the younger omega and he were out for a midnight adventure. They would question him way too much. An unmated alpha roaming around with a mated omega whose mate isn't around is the perfect recipe for all types of rumours and gossips to brew.

"Alpha I found some foot prints!" The said alpha immediately  rushed over to sniff the footprints. A smile spread over his face as he finally smelt the addictive scent. Finally a clue! The alpha thought, his wolf finally relaxing slightly. The smiled on his face was quickly replaced with a frown as he smelt not one but two foreign scents near by. The strongest one caught his nose.  His wolf growled in anger as he realised the rank of the scent owner.

An alpha