Meet the Ultimates (pt2)

The two friends were walking around the place when they heard voices coming from behind a door with a sign that was usually used for kitchens. "Sounds like there are people in here..." Shuichi made a nod of Maki's statement before grabbing the handle, "Let's see who we got in here-" He had been about to open the door when Maki laid a hand on his, making him look at her, and couldn't help but get curious when he saw her eyes having a rare challenging look. "When we get in there and see who's in there... wanna see if we can guess the talent that they have been given before we ask them?"

That made the detective make a small chuckle while making a smug look. "You are on Maki" He stopped the smug look right before the door opened and they walked in through the door and saw three people inside what looked a dining room.

The first one was a female, who had green eyes and long, dark-brown hair, who had been put into two long braids. She was somehow able to have something that looked like a pinwheel in her hair which they guessed was some sort of bow. She was wearing a blue sailor uniform while having a pink choker with a bell, making both think of a cat wearing a collar with a bell for a moment. She was wearing knee-high socks and shoes who looked kind of like slippers to those who didn't know what they were.

They looked at each other as they whispered their guess,

Maki – "Ultimate sports player."

Shuichi – "Ultimate fighter."

The second one was a small girl with reddish-brown eyes with red colored chin-length hair. She looked like she was trying to ignore the other girl who seemed to be all over the little strawberry-haired girl by slightly covering her lazy lidded eyes, who had an annoyed look in them, with a pointy-hat. Her outfit was a black blazer with gray accents and a gray blouse underneath. She was wearing a red pleated bubble skirt, a pair of dark brown tights and brown old-looking boots with white ribbons tied around her ankles to finish it off with.

Shuichi – "Ultimate loli?"

Maki – "More like Ultimate magician..."

The last girl was sitting at the table, working on something they didn't know what was. Her hair was long and strawberry blonde color and had brown goggles with yellow accents on her head. From what they could see had her eyes an icy blue color and was wearing a clearly modified pink sailor uniform and matching skirt. The collar of her uniform was showing a lot of her cleavage since there was no cover on her chest. Her hands were covered with black fingerless gloves and were wearing black high-heeled boots.

Maki – "..."

Shuichi – "I... don't even want to guess..."

Shuichi made a sigh as he mumbled their names for himself, being careful that only Maki would hear his voice. "Tenko Chabashira, Himiko Yumeno, and Miu Iruma... I wonder what kind of talent, that Monokuma gave them..." Maki made a shrug before the girl Shuichi had identified as Miu noticed them. "Who the fuck, are you two?" Maki didn't know if the other girls noticed it, but she had no problems with seeing the 'Oh-boy-here-we-go look' Shuichi made for a second before making a little smile.

"I'm Shuichi Saihara, I'm the Ultimate Detective, and this is Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Child Caregiver. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions." The girls gave him looks that ranged from disgusted to raised eyebrow. "Hm! Typical degenerate males to think they are more important than the females..." Shuichi wanted to smack himself in his face from what the Tenko girl had said before he heard the voice of the one he knew was Miu Iruma from one of his most recent missing person cases.

"Just answer the questions he wants to give you flat chested bitch!" Maki had to hold back herself from chuckle from the face that Tenko was making, while Shuichi was looking awkward as Tenko glared at him. "Well? What are you waiting for, you degenerate male? Ask what you wanted!" This made Shuichi want to smack himself in the face again while Maki secretly rolled her eyes. "I wanted to ask the three of you of your names, what your talents were, what you could remember and if any of you have been in the rec room with the sports equipment since it looks like somebody has been there."