Why are you here?

Win POV
——————————-

I think like to visit someone *smirk* someone special:). I woke up at 7 am while Bright still sleeping I get dress up and when to the cafe to meet Fong.

F: are you sure about this Win?
W: I am 100% sure it's them.
F; what if you are wrong?
W: who else wanted me to die so badly?
F: I don't know your adopted parents?
W: they won't have the guts to do that.
F: I just don't want you to get hurt again.
W: I won't, don't worry.

While I and Fong were talking someone decided to interrupt us. It was Tawan.

T: hey Win and Fong ping time no see.
W: Yeah congratulations on your wedding?
T: ah... I forgive you this time Win.

He gave me a smile that makes me want to vomit. How the fuck can he still smile and say he has forgiven me? Like a man that just started you just need to wait for more ;)

T: mhm... anyway you guys always hang out here?
W; sorry Mr. I am a married person. So if you think the hang-out-together trick will fall for me? No.
T: Win, please. I beg you. Come back to me.
F: *cough* don't forget I am still here. Tawan, Win married now stop going after him. He is just a past for you but not the future. Forget about him.
T: I know you are just with him because of money right?
W: no.
T: Then what?
W: I married him because when I was at my lowest he was the only person that stays with me through all the pain. Not cheated with me with my own best friend.
T: I know I did something miserable but please give me another chance. I promise this time I won't fuck up.
W: too late. Let go Fong I don't like talking to someone that married.
T: I postponed my wedding ceremony. Do come if you want.

I just stare at him and walk away. For sure, if you want me to be there just prepare for my present :).
——————————————
That is all for now. Thank you for reading my book I know I haven't been posting for a long time but it is just I don't get inspired anymore. I don't know how to write about it. If you have any ideas don't be shy just leave a comment about your idea and I may consider it.