part:-15 (Romance)

Someone pulled her inside a room

Someone pulled her inside a room...it was ranbir....

Prachi:- ranbir...yeh kya kar rhe ho....koi dekh lega...
Ranbir:- koi nhi dekhega sweetheart yaha sirf mei hun aur tum ho aur...loi nhi...
Prachi:- stop being flirty baklu.....(she was about to leave when he pulled her more close)

and kissed her....and surprisingly prachi also responded his kiss...as she wants him...the kiss was full of passion,desire,love....after sometime they both broke...the kiss...due to lack of oxygen.....

Ranbir:- chikchiki I love u!!
Prachi:- I love u too baklu....!!!
Ranbir:- acha listen,kal tumhari aur meri canada ki fliggt hai to mei tickets book kardu...?
Prachi:- ranbir koi baat nhi i will manage...
Ranbir:- baklu ke hote huye chikciki ko.kich kane ki jarurat mhi hai tum bas mujhe batao...mei tickets book kardu...
Prachi:- ek minute ruko.mei twinki se puchti hun
Ranbir:- hmm...

She calls twinkle....

Twinkle:- prachi meei baat ho gyi hai deal is final to mei kal ki tickets book kardu?
Prachi:- twinkle ranbir ne tickets book kardi hai...and i am glad ki deal is final.....ok be ready for tomorrow...oky bye good night....
Twinkle:- oky...good night

Call declined....

Prachi:- Ranbir plz tickets book kardo...
Ranbir:- Already done my sweetheart...oky to dekho ab meine tumhare liye tickets book ki to mujhe bhi to kuch chahiye....dogi...
Prachi:- bolo na...kya chahiye tum jo mangoge dungi...
Ranbir:- pakka...
Prachi:- pakka...batao bhi
Ranbir:- mijhe na...kiss...chahiye....
Prachi:- ran...biirr....i am sorry i can't give you kiss....
Ranbir:- oky...prachi shayad tum mere sath comfortable nahi...koi baat nhi aage se kabhi bhi nahi khunga....
Till he complete....prachi kissed him urgently...passionatly....he was shocked...but also responded immidiatly...they both kissed for 15 mins....and then broke due to lack of oxygen......they prachi shyly left....and went to her room and both slept....

Fast forward....sorry busy author....next morning all of them went to canada...done their respective work and ya also they gone to udaipur...for checking plot for their cafe and to meet ahhan....they told him about....pranbir's relation....he accepted them...and his feelings too for twinkle...they are just freinds now but they are giving a chance for their relation....they flew back to their home.....

To be continued....

New update soon...😙

Author's note
Hii guys,actually my exams are starting in somedays....so i need to prepare for them so i have decieded....to get all the stories on hold till my exams got over but i will try to finish this story....by posting 2 parts...in a day but after 10 everything will be on hold for sometime
plz corporate with me 🙂

~Kavya😘