Introduction

It's was an sunny morning Shivaangi was lying on her bed and was damm tired because of the program in Trivandrum which she attended last night with her dad. She received a call from her production team in which she had been a part of a singing show. Now they have asked her to come to production house before evening. Sivu is confused about leaving to Chennai as her dad has a concert today but sivu was actually free she dint had any work today and they were planning to go back to Chennai a day later.

Introduction of Sivu's bestiee Shakti :

Shakti has know sivu since so many years Sivu has always been there for him and its vice versa with him he has been always there when his Thalaivi needs him. Yes he calls Sivu as his Thalaivi . Shakti is one who knows in and out about his Thalaivi. He knows few of her secrets which even Sivu's Pugzhal anna and Rakshan anna doesn't know. Shakti is overprotective about Sivu because people tend to hurt his Thalaivi because of her innocence. So he always feels the need to protect her .

Meanwhile Sivu receives a call and her smile  just grew wider it's was a call from her bestiee Shakti.

Shakti : Thalaivi enga irukinga epo production house lendu call vanducha epo poringa( Did you receive any call from the production house and when are you planning to visit).

Sivu says that she is still in Trivandrum and she is with her dad,  he will not be able to accompany her to Chennai and he wouldn't allow her to travel back all alone to Chennai.

Shakti feels glad that once again he is there when she needs him. Thalaivi Shakti iruka bayam yen (don't worry when shakti is there).  I am in palakad I have received the call from the production house too they had asked me to reach before evening.  So just inform uncle that il accompany you back to Chennai so he doesn't have to worry.

Sivu : Thank you so much da Shakti. Ok then il inform dad and will get the flight tickets booked to Chennai.

Shakti : Ok book panitu sollunga (Just book the tickets and let me know) ok then will meet you at the airport.

Somewhere in Coimbatore :

A person who is drenched in sweat after his excercise session is looking damm awesome. He is a fitness freak . Ashwin was busy with his routine receives a call from the production house and they ask him to reach Chennai before tonight so that they could finalize certain things. Ashwin is been Coimbatore since the lockdown announced due to pandemic. He was planning to stay for a little longer because he knows once he goes back to Chennai it would very difficult for him to visit his family in Coimbatore. But still this opportunity which is knowing on his door he doesn't want to miss it.

Saayu's Note :

Let's see how this one single call changes the life of this three and let's what all awaits them 💜 Hope you will like this story. Kindly support me please do vote and please share your comments. Next update very soon.