New Beginnings

Ashwin Kumar :

It was only darkness that I was able to see all around me. I am feeling all alone and I have been struck here. The worst feeling is the feeling of being alone when you have so many people around you. I am losing myself I wish someone could save me from this. I want to live a happy life like others. It's been years I have been drowning into the pool of loneliness. I have been away from people I am scared to even get attached to people because everyone use me for there benifits. I have lost so much in the last 7 years and I have learnt to live all alone but now I am at the verge of losing myself.

I am sweating very badly I am feeling like losing myself it's the end of everything. I wanted to achieve so much in my life but now I feel like it's the end of my everything I am losing everything.

Inspite of all this darkness and loneliness the only thing that has made me survive all these days is the voice of someone telling me to just trust them and allow them to bring me out of it. Even now I am hearing it but still I am not able give myself an other chance I am losing it. But there she comes and drags me out of darkness even without my knowledge. She came just like a magic and within seconds I am out the darkness and I am surrounded by bright colours and sunshine all around me.

I hear my alarm ringing and I get up all sweaty and I am a mess. Yes it is a dream which is haunting me for past few years. The  dream is a reflection of all my fears of being all alone for the few years. Staying away from my family and struggling all alone to set a benchmark in the cine industry. But the best thing about the dream is that one particular voice which always drags me out of the darkness and brings me into the colorful world. The voice helps me to face all the situations it's been my moral support.

With all these thoughts running in my mind I rush and freshen up myself as I am getting late for the shooting.

Yes I have missed to let you know that I have signed for a show which is been something which I dint expect il end up myself in. Its something different here I am going to prove my cooking talent not my acting skills. Yes it feels weird I have got various suggestions and critisism when I said il be participating in a cooking show. People even mocked me saying Samyal show la enna da panna pora.

But I have a strong feel that the God is showing me a way and he is guiding me to a new beginning. So here is the new beginning  a new day with a new show. Let's see what does it has  in store for me.

Sivaangi :

I heard my mom shouting my name in a higher pitch asking me to wake up.
Me being the lazy goose I just keep saying amma 5 mins ena thonga vidu ( just 5 mins let me sleep).

Sivaangi endiri iniku shooting first day inikey late ah poviya ( my mom is shouting today is the first day of shoot and today ul be going late)

That is when I realise that today I have my shoot and I have be on the sets in the next 3 hours. I get up with a jerk and run to the washroom to complete my daily courses.

Once I am done with my daily courses I wear a crop top and jeans and I run to have my breakfast as my stomach is grumbling in hunger. I complete my breakfast and leave from my home to the set .

Sivaangi Mv:

Na romba excited ah irukan for this show. Almost  6 months ku aparam set ku poguradhu romba happy ya iruku. Ellar ah um meet panalam jolly ya irukum. Oru new beginning after the pandemic. (It's gonna be fun as I am returning back to the sets. Hope it's gonna be a new beginning after the pandemic).  End of MV :

I have reached the sets everything feels the same. This place has given me so much it has become a family. I have got my Pughzal anna and my Thangam here. It's like a family. Once I am on the sets I meet my family and I am ready and  got all dressed up for the shoot.