The Library

Hee Min x Daria

Daria is my Oc for White Day. This is how I drew or imagine her to look like. She's an exchange student (Yes I got her hair idea from Princess Rosalina):

 She's an exchange student (Yes I got her hair idea from Princess Rosalina):

Daria was lifts her tired head from her notebook and takes note that it was absolutely dark in the library.

"You fell asleep in here again, Daria." A female voice tells her amused.

Daria looks to the Ghost of the Library, Kyoung-hee, that had been helping tutor her earlier.

"Looks like you're stuck with me again." Daria chuckles rubbing her cheeks.

Kyoung-Hee chuckles shaking her head, she wasn't in her scary form around Daria. The first time she met Daria, was a night similar like this.
Daria had been studying herself to sleep. The Librarian was too afraid to stay any later after school so hadn't bothered to wake Daria.

Daria had woken up and saw it was night time and saw Kyoung- Hee staring at her from across the table. Neither had said a thing, but Kyoung- Hee tried scaring Daria only for her to give her a blank face and stare down at her notebook and Daria finished her homework. Curious on why Daria was unfazed she looked down at her notebook and homework and noticed a few incorrect answers.

So Kyoung-hee being the smart ghost she was decided to help Daria and the two had been close since then, Daria had become her honorary little sister. 

 Daria would come sit in the library with her during Lunch and sometimes she fell asleep in the library after school and would just sleep in one of the empty bookshelves where Kyoung-Hee would watch over her.

A few other ghosts had met Daria along the way and having seen how close she was to Kyoung-Hee would chat with her throughout the day. Na-Young being a frequent visitor for them both.

"Something feels off tonight." Kyoung-Hee told Daria remembering hearing the janitor yell at someone in hall an hour ago. 

"What do you mean?" Daria asked as she packed her now finished homework into their designed folders and binders.

"I heard the Janitor yell for someone to stop earlier." Kyoung-Hee explained rubbing her chin in thought. "Stay here I'll check if the coast is clear." Kyoung-Hee leaves the library while Daria begins eating what's left of her lunch.

Kyoung-Hee returns a few minutes later, "The janitor and the crazy lady are in the other building. Na Young said she'll keep an eye out for you." Kyoung-hee tells Daria.

They turn in the direction of the library door upon hearing it open. They were at the very back of the library so they didn't see who entered.

Kyoung-Hee makes a motion for Daria to hide before going invisible just as a male about a year older then Daria, with Black hair, black eyes and pale skin walks in looking around confused.