The Weird Girl

(Before the events of White Day happened) (In this version Seong-A isn't evil and her and Na-Young were working together to try to free the spirits from the school)

Hee-Min x Daria

Hee-Min walked through the hallways as they began to empty. He was tasked to deliver some papers to a classroom.

He keeps is eyes above him to check each and every sign above the classroom doors.

As he's walking he walks past a slightly cracked classroom door, he spots something in the corner of his eye causing him to back track and look through the crack of the door. He's met with the dark classroom and a girl sitting at a desk in the back talking quietly to no one.

Hee-Min raises an eyebrow, if he squints hard enough he could see another bigger girl with glasses but the minute he blinks that girl is gone leaving the brunette alone.

Hee-Min flinches upon hearing the late bell and continues on with his duties.

*

The next time Hee-Min sees the mysterious girl, she was sitting along in the cafeteria.

He was tempted to walk over to her to ask her about that day in the classroom but she had stood up to her feet the minute she finished her meal and headed out the cafeteria leaving Hee-Min to his thoughts.

As his eyes follow her out the door he takes notice of his crush, So-Young follow the girl out the cafeteria.

Hee-Min bites into his burger, lost in thought.

*

Hee-Min walks into the library looking for a specific book for his project.

As he's walking he finds So-Young interacting with the strange girl from before.

He had been seeing the two around each other the last few times he ran into them. But this is the first time he's seen So-Young look so mean and harsh toward the obviously timid girl.

She seemed to be pressing the girl for information from what he could see.

Suddenly the fan that had been opposite from the girls turned causing So-Young's skirt to flare up revealing her underwear to the guys at the tables behind her.

Wolf whistles and cat calls resound through the library as So-Young struggles to keep her skirt down.

Hee-Min watches as the strange girl quickly gathers her things and rushes out the library after giving a quick nervous nod to the empty space next to her.

* (white day)

Hee-Min walks through a door by himself and sees Seong-A chatting with the strange girl from before, the strange girl spots him and hides sheepishly behind Seong-A catching Seong-A's attention. 

"Wow, I'm surprised you're not with So-Young. You seem to follow her around like a lost puppy." Seong-A teases him.

Hee-Min trails his eyes away from the cute girl hiding behind Seong-A in favor of giving Seong-A a playful glare.

"Don't worry Daria, Hee-Min is cool people." Seong-A said smiling back at the girl who hid behind her.

'Daria, that's a cute name. Fits her too.' Hee-min thought giving Daria a small wave in hopes of easing her fears.

Daria gets out from behind Seong-A but doesn't meet his eyes as she hugs her sketchbook to her chest.

"So? Where's So-Young? Did you get separated?" Seong-A asks in her normal laid back sassy way. Hee-Min scratches the back of his head unsure where she was. They had all separated when the janitor found them.