6

Jin gets dressed again after getting the approval of Taehyung. He quickly covers back up and looks at the work. The look in Jin's eyes when he sees himself through Taehyung's eyes, he is stunned. It looks like Jin is a divine creature and he really captured the confidence. "Wow. The teacher was right... Naked sketches bring out the best in the artist and muse. This... this is such pure art." Highly impressed Jin gawks over the drawing. Taehyung just gently hands him the sketchbook, seeing how Jin carefully grabs it on the sides without touching the drawing, because he has learned. Taehyung nods. "I must say, doing the naked thing did challenge me a bit more. I liked it. I think I really like this project..." Taehyung mentions and it's the most he has said for the whole day. Jin hands him carefully the book again and grins. "Well, a lot is depending on the model too. I mean..." He blushes a bit as he toots his own horn. Taehyung scoffs. "It did though. I'm happy it wasn't a girl..." Taehyung blushes at the thought. Jin laughs nervously. 

"So what room is Nammie in?" That question just tore down Taehyung's good mood. He mumbles the room number and turns away from Jin, suddenly being cold towards him. Jin notices the shift in his behavior but just shrugs it off. "Well, see you for the next project then." Jin says as he leaves the room. In Taehyungs mind things are chaos. He doesn't like to see Jin leave to go into the arms of Namjoon. That perfect body he just saw... Taehyung can only imagine it twisting and moaning under the touch. Arching his beautiful back while he sinfully moans and how he grabs Namjoon's hair and back, scratching it in deep pleasure. But when he sees Namjoon lifting his head to kiss Jin, Taehyung sees himself. His eyes go wide open at that mental image of him doing all that to Jin. He gets up, disturbed by his mental theatre. "Why did I picture myself doing it to Jin like that? This is wrong." He is blushing and feels hot over his whole body. In his pants his member is twitching too, too turned on by the mental imagery that just transpired. He goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower. Cold. Trying to get back to his senses.

Jin enters Namjoon's room and takes a seat on Namjoon's lap, facing the younger one. "Hey babe." "Jin, what are you doing here?" "I was in Taehyung's room for a project. But he finished so I thought I come and visit you." Jin closes his eyes and leans in on Namjoon, gently kissing the other one. Namjoon's hands go up to Jin's waist as he quickly deepens the kiss, biting the elder his lip, to which the latter one releases a moan. Jin would be lying if he would say he didn't slightly get turned on by being naked. Their breathing quickens and Namjoon lifts up Jin to put him in the bed."Hmmm I like you being in my dorm... Tell me you'll come more often." Namjoon grunts as he undresses himself. Jin nods and takes off his clothes too, revealing himself for the 2nd time. Namjoon grins at the marks from last night and softly strokes them. "Can't believe I finally got you. I love you, Jin." He says as he dives down onto Jin, attacking his fair skin to leave some more hickeys. Jin is too caught up in the love making to notice that confession of Namjoon. He just wants to get filled with him in his horny mood. Namjoon gladly complies and as their pleasure continues, their moans are heard even from the hallway. Yoongi was about to visit Namjoon to talk about something in producing, but rethinks it and walks on towards Taehyungs room. 

He knocks the door and sees the younger sitting on the bed. He looks at the notebook on the desk and can see a very explicit picture of that handsome hunk. "Wow your fantasy is very good." Taehyung shakes his head. "It's real. This is how his body looks like." Yoongi raises an eyebrow and looks questioning at Taehyung, who sighs and explains. "There is a project for art and drama. It's naked." Yoongi almost chokes in his own spit. "N-naked...?" Taehyung nods sadly. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asks as he sits next to Taehyung. Taehyung shakes his head. "I'm not. Yoongi hyung, When I touched his naked body, saw it, took every detail in, I..." Yoongi can feel a dread in his heart and stomach for what he is about to hear. "Hyung, I think I love him." 

Yoongi walks on site on campus, outside, the nightsky is purple and clear enough to show stars. He wonders how this weird love square came to be... It hurts to see the one he loves being in love with someone else. But it also hurts to see him in pain. Yoongi holds his hand on his chest, to fight the feelings that have been dormant in his mind for so long. He loves Taehyung so much... But never had the courage to confess. And now it's too late. Yoongi kicks a can loudly. He knows Jin and Namjoon are an item. There is nothing that he can do about that, and even if he could, he wouldn't. Because maybe Taehyung will give up on Jin that way. He nods. For now he will just wait and see what it gives.